Stendra –Avanafil & Dapoxetine
Buy Stendra 200 mg online, Avanafil is a prescription medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). Avanafil & Dapoxetine (Spedra) it the new type of erectile dysfunction medication and stands out from other medications because it can start working in only 15 minutes. Avanafil is the generic name for this medicine, so ‘Avanafil & Dapoxetine’ is also the name of the active ingredient in the medicine. Stendra and Spedra are both brand names of spendra but, medically speaking, they are all the same.
Avanafil & Dapoxetine was designed to be:
- Be fast-acting; AND
- Have fewer side effects
If you have erectile dysfunction and are looking at Avanafil & Dapoxetine compared to Viagra and Cialis then read on. If you are among the estimated 30 million men in the United States who experience erectile dysfunction and you want to take one of the erectile dysfunction drugs, the recent approval of Extra Super Avana(Avanafil & Dapoxetine) by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) means you now have five drugs from which to choose. You can check out stendra reviews at alldaygeneric.com
How should I take Stendra?
Take Stendra dosage exactly as your healthcare provider tells you to take it.
Your healthcare provider will tell you how much Spedra to take and when to take it.
Take STENDRA 100 mg or 200 mg as early as approximately 15 minutes before sexual activity.
Take avanafil 50 mg as early as approximately 30 minutes before sexual activity.
Do not take Stendra if you:
- Have heart problems such as a heart attack, irregular heartbeat, angina, or heart failure
- Heart surgery within the last six months
- Had a stroke
- Low blood pressure, or hypertension that isn’t controlled
- Distorted pe*is shape
- Ere*tion that gone on for over 4 hours
- Issues with your platelets, for example, sickle cell frailty, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
- Retinitis pimentos, an uncommon hereditary (keeps running in families) eye malady
- Had serious vision loss, including an eye issue called non-ligament foremost ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION)
- Had stomach ulcers, Liver issues, bleeding issues
- Kidney issues or are having kidney dialysis
- Try not to take STENDRA more than one-time multi day.
- Your social insurance supplier may change your portion if necessary.
- You should take the least portion of STENDRA that works for you. You and your human services supplier ought to choose about the most reduced portion of STENDRA that works for you.
- STENDRA might be taken with or without nourishment.
- Try not to drink excessively liquor when taking STENDRA (for instance, 3 glasses of wine, or 3 shots of bourbon). Drinking excessively liquor when taking STENDRA can expand your risks of getting a cerebral pain or getting woozy, raising your pulse, or bringing down your circulatory strain.
Do not take STENDRA more than 1 time a day.
Your healthcare provider may change your dose if needed.
You should take the lowest dose of Stendra Generic that works for you. You and your healthcare provider should decide about the lowest dose of STENDRA that works for you.
It may be taken with or without food.
Do not drink too much alcohol when taking Avanafil & Dapoxetine generic (for example, 3 glasses of wine, or 3 shots of whiskey). Drinking too much alcohol when taking STENDRA can increase your chances of getting a headache or getting dizzy, increasing your heart rate, or lowering your blood pressure.
What are the possible side effects of Stendra?
The most common side effects of STENDRA are:
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Sore throat
- Back pain
STENDRA may uncommonly cause:
Sudden vision loss in 1 or both eyes can be a sign of a serious eye problem called non-arthritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION). It is uncertain whether PDE5 inhibitors directly cause vision loss. Stop taking Stendra 200 mg and call your healthcare provider right away if you have sudden vision loss in 1 or both eyes.
How should I store STENDRA?
Store STENDRA at 68°F to 77°F (20°C to 25°C).
Put it out of the light.
Keep Avanafil and all medicines out of the reach of children
Information about safe and effective use stendra
Medicines are sometimes prescribed for purposes other than those listed in a Patient Information leaflet. Do not use STENDRA for a condition for which it was not prescribed. Do not give STENDRA to other people, even if they have the same symptoms that you have. It may harm them.
This Patient Information leaflet summarizes the most important information about STENDRA. If you would like more information, talk with your healthcare provider. You can ask your healthcare provider or pharmacist for information about STENDRA that is written for health professionals. Lowest stendra cost at Alldaygeneric.
For more information, go to www.alldaygeneric.com