The spring rolls are like Vietnamese dumplings in Chinese food, which is almost an iconic food. In Vietnam, the types and practices of spring rolls are very diverse and the tastes are ever-changing. Therefore, when you eat Vietnamese food, order a spring roll is definitely the best choice. One of the leaf spring rolls and the Vietnamese spring rolls are worth a try. The former is mainly vegetables, the dishes are fresh and fresh, and the latter is wrapped in meat. It is said that the production can be removed by the change of heat, which basically keeps the Vietnamese food light and natural.
Ingredients: 1. Potato 1/2 capsule 2. Carrot a little 2 two 3. White radish 4. Onion 2.5 two 5. Amaranth yellow 1 two halves 6. Taro 4.5 two 7. Ground meat 4 two 8. Shrimp 4 two 9 Spring roll skin 10. Lemon half
Seasoning 1. Fish sauce 2. White vinegar 3. Sugar 4. Warm water
- Cut potatoes, carrots, onions, leeks and yellow into silk, mash and add a little salt, then drain the water.
- The steamed bread is steamed in advance and pressed into mud.
- Stir the dough into a batter, then spread the cake, and then knead it into a thin piece (a spring roll machine can be used to make spring rolls)
- After mixing all the ingredients, wrap the ingredients in the spring rolls and fry them in a frying pan until golden brown.
- Turn the white radish and carrot into silk and garlic, add a little salt to the red pepper, and drain.
- Cut the cucumber into half, add half a lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of fish sauce, 1 tablespoon of white vinegar, 2.5 tablespoons of sugar and a bowl of warm boiled water.
Vietnamese spring rolls are small and cute, eat it, full of mint aroma, just one bit is enough to surrender the taste buds.
Vietnamese spring rolls are Vietnamese folk snacks. When serving, they are all three pieces.
Three pieces: a small dish, a small dish, a small basket.
In the dish is the dip: lemon juice and fish sauce, mixed with red and white radish cut into thin hair.
The small dish contains: fried golden crispy spring rolls, the skin is very thin Vietnamese rice paper, the stuffing is made with fans, fungus and chicken; the other is made of citron and prawn .
The small basket is filled with lettuce leaves and mint leaves.
When you eat, put the spring rolls in the lettuce leaves, then put one or two mint leaves, roll them up and simmer on the lemon fish sauce.
Taizy is a professional food machinery manufacturer. The spring roll machine is cheap and easy to operate. The equipment is sold well in China and exported overseas. For more details, please click on the link below to view the video: