You can utilize the Setup Wizard to distinguish your Internet settings and naturally set up your switch. The Setup Wizard isn't equivalent to the pages that show the first occasion when you associate with your switch to set it up.
To utilize the Setup Wizard:
- Dispatch an internet browser from a PC or cell phone that is associated with the switch organize.
- Enter mywifiext.net. A login window opens.
- Enter the switch administrator client name and secret key. The client name is administrator. The secret phrase is the one that you determined the first occasion when that you signed in. The client name and secret word are case-delicate. The BASIC Home page shows.
- Select ADVANCED > Setup Wizard. The Setup Wizard page shows.
- Select the Yes radio catch. In the event that you select the No radio catch, you are taken to the Internet Setup page (see Manually set up the Internet association on page 27).
- Snap the Next catch. The Setup Wizard looks your Internet association for servers and conventions to decide your Internet arrangement.
Physically set up the Internet association
You can view or change the switch's Internet association settings.
Indicate an Internet association without a login
To determine the Internet association settings:
- Dispatch an internet browser from a PC or cell phone that is associated with therouter arrange.
- Enter mywifiext. A login window opens.
- Enter the switch administrator client name and secret phrase. The client name is administrator. The secret phrase is the one that you determined the first occasion when that you signed in. The client name and secret key are case-delicate. The BASIC Home page shows.
- Select Internet. The Internet Setup page shows.
- In the Does your Internet association require a login? segment, leave the No radio catch chose.
- In the event that your Internet association requires a record name or host name, click the Edit catch in the Account Name segment on mywifiext.net and enter the record name.
- In the event that mywifiext.net requires a space name, type it in the Domain Name field. For different areas on this page, the default settings normally work, however you can transform them.
- Select an Internet IP Address radio catch on mywifiext:
- Get Dynamically from ISP. Your ISP utilizes DHCP to relegate your IP address. Your ISP naturally relegates these addresses.
- Use Static IP Address. Enter the IP address, IP subnet cover, and the door IP address that your ISP relegated. The entryway is the ISP switch to which your switch interfaces.
- Select a Domain Name Server (DNS) Address radio catch:
- Get Automatically from ISP. Your ISP utilizes DHCP to dole out your DNS servers. Your ISP naturally doles out this location.
- Use These DNS Servers. On the off chance that you realize that your ISP requires explicit servers, select this choice. Enter the IP address of your ISP's essential DNS server. In the event that an optional DNS server address is accessible, enter it too.
- Select a Router MAC Address radio catch:
- Use Default Address. Utilize the default MAC address.
- Use Computer MAC Address. The switch catches and uses the MAC address of the PC that you are presently utilizing. You should utilize the one PC that the ISP permits.
- Use This MAC Address. Enter the MAC address that you need to utilize.
- Snap the Apply catch. Your settings are spared. http://my-wifiext.net/