AOL email services have been known for providing its users with the best quality services. Its popularity is growing day by day and it is reaching new heights. Almost everyone is now creating an account in this service and enjoying the benefits. The customers who have upgraded their software to AOL Desktop Gold, know very well about the advanced features making this email service very user-friendly. But no software or technology can be 100% free from technical complications. One of the most recurring problems that the operators go through is the message not being sent to the concerned person due to some error. This blog will help you identify the reason and solutions behind this issue, so if interested you can move ahead. Try troubleshooting your device using the suggested solution in this blog or if in case, you feel that you need technical aid, feel free to consult the techies at AOL customer care number 1-877-226-6053 anytime.
- Unstable internet connection
- The browser not responding or taking the commands
- Too many tabs being opened, leading to this error
- Unsupported windows browser
- The letters AOL or A.O.L as being a part of the accounts display name.
- Virus or malware attack
After you have detected the likely reason behind this error, you can work on the solution of the issues according to that. Fixing this error is really easy, provided that you following solutions presented in this blog. This blog has tried to simplify the steps in a really easy way so that even if you have no knowledge about technical stuff, you can still work easily on it. It is requested that you spare some of your valuable time and read it till the end so that you get all the answers to your queries.
- Try switching off your Wi-Fi connection once and switch it back after a few minutes. Sometimes faulty internet connection can also lead to this error.
- Make sure that you are providing with your valid login credentials
- Check whether your software is up to date. If not, then kindly install the newer one from your preferred web browser.
- Check whether your Adobe flash player is updated
- Clear all the browsing history, cookies, and
- Delete the junk files in your system that is making it slower.
- Switch on to other web browser and close all the tabs that are currently opened in your browser.
- Ensure that the words AOL are not mistyped in your account
- Check whether your AOL account display name is correct by going to the mail settings.
- Close all the windows shut down your system and restart it again. Try sending the message once again after a wait for a couple of minutes
It is not mandatory to work on all the given steps to fix this error. Try working on the solution behind the reason that you have possibly identified. If nothing works, then dial the AOL customer support number to get all the possible aids behind your issues from the expert technicians.
Read more - contact aol technical support phone number
Source URL: Solve AOL Message Error Message Not Sent