The admit cards for Rajasthan Police Constable has been released on the website of the state police department. The official notification released on the official website of Rajasthan police, police.rajasthan.gov.in, reads, "Rajasthan Police Constable Examination is starting from 7th March 2018. Admit Cards will be available shortly."
Some candidates may find the portal unresponsive due to heavy traffic.
All the candidates who have applied online for the Rajasthan Police Constable Examination 2018 are advised to go to the official website of Rajasthan Police in order to download their admit cards. The admit cards with updated details will be available on police.rajasthan.gov.in.
The vacancy is now available for 5390 posts for Constables, including general, drivers and operators. The examination is scheduled to be conducted on March 07, 2018.
Details for Rajasthan Police Admit card 2018
- General/ Operator/Band: The candidate must be born between January 02, 1995 to January 01, 2000 for Male
- Driver: The candidate must be born between January 02, 1995 to January 01, 2000 for Male
Educational Qualification for Rajasthan Police Admit card 2018:
- Constable in District Police - Candidates must have cleared Secondary Examination (10th class) from a recognized board.
- Constable in RAC Battalion - Candidates must have cleared Class 8 exam from a recognized board. Rajasthan Police Exam Date 2018
- Constable Operators - Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary examination in Science Stream with Physics and Math from a recognized board
Steps to download the Rajasthan Police Admit Card 2018: Rajasthan Police Admit Card
1. Candidates who have made online application must open the official website of Rajasthan Police in order to download the admit card- police.rajasthan.gov.in Rajasthan Police Admit Card 2018
2. After opening the Home page of the official website, the candidates will be required to click on Police Constable Recruitment link which will be shown to them on the same page.
3. After clicking on the link a new page will be opened with Login Section.
4. Here the candidates shall be needed to Login with Login/ Registration/ Application /User ID and Password. 5. After that, the candidates will be able to download the admit card. 6. After downloading the admit card, the candidates must take a print out of it and must bring the print out at the time of examination. 7. Candidates are advised to follow all the instruction mentioned on the admit card.