Dry ice blasting machine uses compressed air as the power and carrier and uses dry ice particles as accelerated particles. It is sprayed onto the surface of the object to be cleaned by a special jet cleaning machine. It uses high-speed solid dry ice particles to change momentum, sublimate, and melt. Energy conversion is the rapid freezing of dirt, oil, and residual impurities on the surface of the object to be cleaned, which condenses, embrittles, and peels off, and at the same time removes it with airflow.
It Will does not cause any damage to the surface of the object being cleaned, nor will it affect the finish of the metal surface. The specific cleaning process of dry ice cleaning includes low-temperature freeze peel, purge peel, and impact peel.
The dry ice cleaning system
1. Dry ice preparation system (granulator).
2. Compressed air supply device.
Dry ice cleaning features
1. No detergent residue;
2. The cleaning agent is non-toxic;
3. The cleaning agent does not wear the surface;
4. For cleaning in dangerous environments, small automatic machinery can be used to solve cleaning problems that cannot be solved by other cleaning methods;
5, the best effect when used for cleaning hot production lines;
6. The surface of the object to be cleaned is dry and clean, and there are no residual cleaning impurities.