After you complete the arrangement procedure, you can interface every one of your gadgets to the new extender system utilizing a WiFi, wired, or WPS association.
Wireless association Note:
If you empowered the One WiFi Name highlight, your extender utilizes the a similar WiFi system name and secret key as your switch.
To associate with the extender WiFi organize:
1. On your WiFi-empowered PC or cell phone, open the WiFi association chief that deals with your WiFi associations. The WiFi association director filters for WiFi organizes in your general vicinity.
2. Find and select your extender's WiFi system name (SSID) and enter your extender's WiFi secret key.
This is the SSID and secret phrase that you set up during the establishment procedure. On the off chance that you empowered the One WiFi Name include, utilize your switch's SSID and secret key.
Wired Connection You can interface a wired gadget to an Ethernet port on your extender utilizing an Ethernet link.
For assistance with the WPS catch on your WPS-empowered gadget, check the directions or online assistance that accompanied that gadget. Some more seasoned gear can't utilize WPS.
To associate with the extender utilizing a WPS association:
1. Press the WPS catch on the extender. The WPS LED squints white.
2. Inside two minutes, press the WPS catch on yor WPS-empowered gadget. At the point when the extender associates with your WPS-empowered gadget, the WPS LED lights strong white. Sign In to Access Extender Settings After establishment, you can sign in to the extender to view or change the extender's settings.
To sign in to the extender:
1. Launch an internet browser from a PC or cell phone that is associated with your extender arrange.
2. Log in to your extender:
• If you didn't empower the One WiFi Name highlight, enter www.mywifiext.net in the location field of the program.
• If you empowered the One WiFi Name include, enter one of the accompanying URLs:
- Windows-based PC. http://mywifiext.net
- Mac PCs and iOS gadgets. http://mywifiext.net
- Android gadgets. http://<extender's IP address>
To discover your extender's IP address, do the accompanying:
a. Log in to your switch.
b. Find the page in your switch web interface that rundowns the gadgets associated with your switch.
c. Find your extender in the rundown and note your extender's IP address. d. Enter your extender's IP address in the location field of your internet browser. A login page shows on mywifiext.net
3. Enter your administrator email address and secret key and snap the LOG IN catch. The Status page shows.