National Scheme of Incentive to Girls for Secondary Education (NSIGSE Scheme) is a central government initiative that promises to promote enrollment of the girls in the higher secondary education. The famous NSIGSE Scheme has helped to reduce the drop-out after completion of the high school education of the girls mainly from the SC/ST caste.
This incentive to Girls for Secondary Education, the government gives Rs 3000/- at the time of admission (in IX standard) and when the girl will be 18 years old or will pass the Xth standard, she can withdraw the money ( including the interest from the beginning). Read this full post for Complete information about the National Scheme of Incentive to Girls for Secondary Education (NSIGSE Scheme) like Important Dates, Documents Needed, How to apply, Benefits, etc.
|1.||Name of Scholarship||National Scheme of Incentive to Girls for|
Secondary Education (NSIGSE)
|3.||Scholarship Provider||Central Government|
|4.||Application begins||Opening Soon|
|5.||Last Date to Apply||Yet Not Disclosed|
|6.||Application form||Click Here|
- Student must be an Indian Citizen.
- Applicant must be female.
- Applicant must belong to ST/SC category or must have passed class VIIIth examination from Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalayas (irrespective of whether they belong to SC/ST)
- Student must enrol in class IX in State Government, Government-aided or Local Body schools.
- The beneficiary girls studying in Class IX need to apply under pre-matric scholarship category.
Benefits under National Incentive Scheme
- According to the scheme, a sum of Rs.3,000/- is deposited in the name of eligible unmarried girls as fixed deposit.
- The benefit under the scheme can be availed with anyone other scholarship scheme.
- On maturity, the incentive amount along with interest is transferred directly into bank accounts of students.
Documents Required for Scheme
- Applicant must carry their Id Proof, Adhar card.
- Applicant must carry their domicile and caste certificate.
- Student must have their VIII passing certificate.
- Applicant must have an enrollment/joining certificate of class IX.
|Application Begins||Opening soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Not Yet Disclosed|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for National incentive Scheme ?
- To apply under this scheme candidates need to visit on the official site Click Here
- Find out the Department of School Education & Literacy option on the page and for NSIGSE go to that forum and for registration Click Here
- Read all the information carefully
- Click Apply button option on the right of the page
- Fill in all the required information carefully and click the register button option.
- After register then click on the login button for Login
- Finally, fill in all required information carefully then click on the login button option.
- The beneficiary girls are required to register as new user and then login to apply for incentive amount.
Final process of Application submission will start soon . To get latest update about National Incentive Scheme for girl’s Secondary education. Please keep visiting our website or official website of National Scholarship Portal . Please feel free to comment us in case of any query or message on our Facebook page.