Typically, users trust SERPs more than advertisements and websites marked as “Ads.” Performing optimization correctly, troubleshooting, and utilizing promising channels will bring good results quickly.
How To Increase Organic Website Traffic?
You can drive organic traffic to your website by utilizing a combination of working strategies, tools, and recommendations. Here we are going to discuss the best 14 ways to do it.
- Making a strategy to increase organic traffic
To solve any problem, you need a strategy in place. The stages of developing a strategy are-
- First, start by setting goals and objectives.
- Conduct a thorough website audit to identify the weaknesses and analyze the competition.
- Next, start eliminating the identified problems and errors.
- Prioritize methods to attract organic traffic and improve the position of your website in the SERPs.
- Plan out the work and budget. Develop a content plan. Remember the golden rule for a content plan — 60/30/10 i.e. 60% third-party content, 30% unique content and 10% marketing.
- You can also select experts to set up technical tasks if needed.
- Lastly, perform tasks and use Google Analytics to analyze your results.
Driving organic traffic is different from advertisements. Ads start working as soon as you launch them. But organic traffic is a lengthy process. However, it works for a longer time without the need for any additional investment.
2. Eliminating technical errors of your website
You can use these methods to find and eliminate the technical errors of your website:
- Conduct a detailed site audit with the help of professionals.
- You can also use free or paid services. It is an ideal solution for people who want immediate results with minimum financial investments. These tools let you identify SEO and other errors.
It would be best if you remove these errors by yourself or with the help of specialists. Doing so will make your site appear enticing to the audience and search engine as well.
3. Mobile version of your website
The majority of internet users prefer using their mobile phones to browse and order products online. You cannot miss out on such a massive customer base, which means you must take care of the mobile version of your website. It helps you in expanding your target audience coverage often, and boost sales or subscriptions or downloads. You can either employ an adaptive version of your main website where the screen will automatically adjust according to the device size or develop a separate mobile version.
4. Correct External and Internal Site Optimization
External Site Optimization
It aims to acquire links from third-party websites. External links are not shielded from indexing, give a portion of a donor weight to the acceptor website. You should consider the following points when accumulating an external link mass.
- Consider the trust and spam level of the backlinks of the donor website.
- Keep the rules of posting links in mind. It is advised to surround them with content.
- Make sure the donor site content is relevant.
- Examine the placement frequency. The link juice should be increased slowly. It is crucial for new sites that have a low trust level in the search engines because a quick increase can result in the downfall of the acceptor website.
It helps in making your website relevant to those queries you get in the promotion. Internal Optimization includes:
- A collection of keyword list
- Keywords grouping
- Creating and posting LSI and SEO optimized content
- Development and optimization of meta tags: title, description, headings, subheadings, and image tags
- Interlinking and other relevant work
Make sure that your content and meta tags are only supplemented with relevant keywords, not spammed.
5. URL Optimization
Complementing your URL with keywords can make your website more understandable for the visitors. You should consider these recommendations when optimizing your URL:
- Use from 3–5 related words as long URLs is cut off in the SERPs.
- Use hyphens instead of underscores.
- Take spam indicators into consideration as keywords from URL is added to the overall repetition on the page.
Optimized URLs look more appealing. Therefore users are more likely to click it.
6. Update content regularly
Content has a significant impact on site ranking. Therefore, posting new content is as vital as updating the posts published previously to maintain pace, improve credibility, which will eventually have a positive effect on indexing. You must follow the content plan and update it regularly. This enables you to utilize new keywords and drive more organic traffic from search engines.
Blogs have become the lifeblood for driving organic traffic to your website. Not just for commercial purposes but also to engage with your audience. An interesting, valuable, relevant, and informative blog increases the chances of the reader to perform the required action just like you wanted — whether it is purchasing a product, downloading an ebook, or subscribing to your blog.
You can write a blog on anything from news to product reviews and add anything from infographics to videos. Everything that can grab your visitor’s attention and entice them to make a deal. Also, you can include links to your catalog in the blog, so that instead of wasting their time in searching, readers can quickly purchase the product using that link.
8. Unique and relevant content
It is essential to make and optimize your content, which will drive organic traffic to your website. When we talk about uniqueness, we are not just referring to texts but also to images and videos. However, if you are posting someone else’s content, take the copyright holder’s permission and include the link to the original source.
Another essential thing to keep in mind is relevancy. Your content should be able to answer the query the reader has come looking for. Your content should be relevant to the search term they had entered to find you. If it contains outdated, boring, or baseless data, the reader will leave your website, and an increasing number of failures will ultimately hurt your rankings.
9. Promotion via social media
Social media today is one of the most powerful marketing tools on the planet. It is an excellent platform to connect with your audience and drive them to your website. You can publish the latest announcements, events, products, blogs, discounts, and much more. This is a great way to interact with your audience and offer them some value. If your content is interesting, your following will increase, which will provide free marketing and reach.
10. Analyzing your competition
To become a leader, you must know the latest happenings in the competition and to find that out; you need to conduct an audit which will help you in:
- Defining an array of keywords
- Stay informed about all new products, events, and updates from your competitors
- Develop a marketing budget and carry out other strategic tasks
You can utilize online services, tools, questionnaires, etc. for an audit. You can use the insights you have got for improving and optimizing your website.
11. Press Releases on popular websites
Publishing press releases on third-party resources regularly will resolve a lot of issues for you, including attracting traffic and external optimization. The people visiting these news websites will click on your site willingly. However, the only problem is that placing such publications that too regularly can be challenging. Therefore you need to put in all your efforts to get positive results.
12. Using Newsjacking
Newsjacking is a type of guerilla marketing that offers unobtrusive marketing where the latter is served against the background of a remarkable event, not being a priority. The positive is that people will visit the website often using search queries as well as other sources. The only thing to keep in mind is to link the offer with a genuinely exciting or essential event, or else the tool won’t work.
13. Set up email marketing
Over the years, newsletters have proved their effectiveness. They enable you to interact with your customers and drive more visits to your website. However, for this, you will require a contact base, and for that, you can simply place a precise subscription form on your website. After that, you can communicate with your customers about the latest events, products, updates, and news via newsletters.
14. Using messengers for mailing
Mailing in messengers is identical to emails. But the thing is messages sent on Facebook, Snapchat or WhatsApp are more likely to get opened. Since people have their mobile phones near them the majority of the time, these messages come across as more convenient and familiar. This is why you should not miss out on such potentially important channels. Although it is necessary to ask your customers if they are comfortable in receiving such messages from you, otherwise, you might end up getting blocked!
These were the 14 ways to increase your organic website traffic. Share your thoughts on this in the comments below! Let us know how these work out for you.
Hariom Balhara is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles for Tireless IT Services. Tireless IT Services is a digital marketing, SEO, SMO, PPC, and web development company that comes with massive experiences. We specialize in digital marketing, web designing and development, graphic design, and a lot more.
SOURCE : 14 Efficient Tips To Increase Organic Website Traffic, Tireless IT Services