Tik Tok is one of the most popular applications used by millions to publish their videos by editing as per the preference based on their favourite music. There are plenty of contents available on TikTok, and the most interesting thing is to add your preferred music after creating a video.
In case you are new to TikTok and want to add music to your newly created video for TikTok, then you can do so by abiding these mentioned guidelines. You have to make your video and then add music to it.
Creating Videos on TikTok
There are two different ways to create TikTok videos on your device:
- Creating video through the TikTok app and stream it directly
- Create the video separately and then upload it.
- If you are going to create your favourite video through the app, then you will get various advantages such as several music tracks for creating and managing your videos. You can add your favourite video just for the accessibility of a huge library. The process of syncing and editing is very straightforward. You may also use your own music saved on your device and frame it within a 15 seconds video.
- If you want to create a video outside the TikTok, then you will find this process very easy, but in this case, you have to provide your own music. One of the good advantages of this method is the editing as you can edit seamlessly on your PC.
Adding Music to TikTok
Pursue these instructions if you want to add your favourite music to TikTok:
- First and foremost, launch the TikTok application and then hit the “+” signed tab. It’s the symbol of adding a new video to your TikTok library.
- Now, you have to choose the “Sound” tab situated at the uppermost section of your display to launch the audio menu.
- Now, check the song by viewing its preview from the accessibility of your TikTok sound library until you get a track that you wish.
- After that, choose the marked box just beside your song to add it to your favourite video.
- Next, hit the Red Record tab and perform the lip-sync operation to finish the rest of the process.
- ⮚ Go to the sidebar and then use various effects that you wish.
- Choose the marked box once you have satisfied with your video or Reshoot options if you are not.
- Now, you have to edit the video into the following screen through the tools into various menu options.
- After that, tap on the Next button once you are fully satisfied with the audio and video of your choice.
- You have to add a respective title for your video, a caption and also a hashtag.
- Then, you have to set the privacy option to friends and the public only.
- After that, hit the Post tab to post your video.
Adding Own Music to TikTok
If you want to add and sync your own video outside the TikTok library, then you can do so with the help of a simple tool that is known as “BeeCut.” This tool will help you to add a video with any music that you desire. Now, you don’t need to be limited with the TikTok library. You can also use the LightMV app on your desired device.
Pursue these guidelines to know how to use this application “BeeCut” for adding your desired music to your video.
Using LightMV/ BeeCut on Mac and Windows
BeeCut is generally a video editing tool that is primarily used for syncing music to the video. It is the most demanded tool that can easily work on Mac and Windows devices. It is recommended to follow all the steps very carefully.
Apart from its great feature of adding music to the video, the app also helps the users to add special effects, filters, slowing down the video, speeding up the video, adding stickers etc.
- First and foremost, you have to download the BeeCut app through the website. You can also download the app on your iOS or Android device. The app is known as LightMV as you can also use it as an alternative.
- Launch the BeeCut app and then import your music and video clips by tapping the Media section.
- Now, go to the File section and then hit the New project option there.
- After that, hit the 9:16 Portrait ratio to begin the process of editing your desired video.
- Next, tap and drag the file to the section of editing. You may also modify your video in this section, but you have to make sure for the duration of your video and audio to make a balance between them.
- Before the completion of your video, you can add extra filters and designs in it.
- Hit the Export tab to save the video to your PC.
- Reach the TikTok app and then hit the “+” signed tab.
- Press the Upload button located at the lowermost left-hand side edge and then chooses the video directly from your gallery.
Note: You may choose various options within the TikTok application there.
- Tap on the Next button and add a hashtag, a title and a caption.
- Hit the Post option to post your video.