Make sure to make education a priority on your noc technician resume. If you’ve been working for a few years and have a few solid positions to show, put your education after your noc technician experience. For example, if you have a Ph.D in Neuroscience and a Master's in the same sphere, just list your Ph.D. Besides the doctorate, Master’s degrees go next, followed by Bachelor’s and finally, Associate’s degree.
When listing skills on your noc technician resume, remember always to be honest about your level of ability. Include the Skills section after experience. Present the most important skills in your resume, there's a list of typical noc technician skills:
- Work with NOC Lead technicians with complex tasks in creative and effective ways
- Monitoring the health of the network
- Understanding of wide area network circuits and technologies
- Knowledge of VoIP communications and networks including IP network understanding and VOIP Protocols
- Knowledge of various OS including Unix - Solaris/Lynix, Windows server, and applications
- Basic understanding of DNS, DHCP, http, email, etc
Read more: what is NOC?