HBO is a popular streaming platform for various popular TV series and shows. While signing in to the account of HBO GO, some users face various issues. In most such cases, the device flashes an error message with error codes.
Sometimes, resetting the account and re-entering the correct passcode and other account details may fix various issues. In some instances, login authentication issues create a problem for the user to get signed in. If you are still facing “HBO GO is not letting me sign in,” then you can follow these under-mentioned instructions.
Refreshing the Browser
It is always recommended to refresh all the account credentials and browser too that may help to fix various login related issues. You need not tap the Refresh button if it is asked to refresh a browser. With various key combinations, one can reload the various browsers, and hard refresh may turn to a breakthrough in troubleshooting these issues.
If you want to perform a hard refresh task, hold the Ctrl tab, and press the Refresh button there.
Sign in with the TV Provider’s Site
TV providers use different sites to run their operations to provide you seamless services. If you want to know about your TV provider’s site, you have to navigate to the Google bar and then search for the website, and complete support will help you to get signed in.
- Go to the home page and press the Sign In tab.
- Now, you will be asked to type your passcode and username as login credentials. Provide this information carefully.
Note: You have to type all the login credentials related to your TV provider. You will be allowed to login freely with your TV username and passcode. If you are facing any of such issues, then contact the provider and ask to reset your passcode there.
Upgrading the Web Browsing Application
This section will guide you on how to upgrade your web browser you are using that will help you to troubleshoot the issues where you are facing not being able to login with HBO GO. You can use the Google search to make the process more smooth.
- First and foremost, you have to visit the Google homepage and then enter the name of your web browser, including the keyword “Update.”
- Several browsers offer updating features through the Settings page, and you can also use the same to do the same.
- Once you have updated the browser, it is recommended to reboot the device just prior to starting the HBO Go. In case HBO Go is not allowing you to get signed in just because of outdated browsers, then this section will resolve your problem.
- If you are still facing not letting login issues on a specific web browser, then pursue these guidelines with the next methods.
Removing Browser Cache and Cookies
- On Google Chrome:
- First of all, hit the More Options tab situated at the uppermost right-hand side section of your browser’s screen.
- After that, hit the More Tools option and press the Clear Browsing Data option.
- Now, you have to mark the checkbox related to cookies and other site data.
- Then choose the period range option there.
- Finally, hit the Clear data tab there.
- On Firefox:
- In the beginning, press the Settings tab located at the uppermost right-hand side edge of your Firefox window.
- Then, choose the Library option there.
- After that, tap on the History section.
- Next, hit the Clear recent History option there.
- A fresh prompt window will appear on your screen, and you have to select the date range from the available options.
- Now, you have to Checkmark the Cookies box.
- Finally, press the Clear Now button there.
- On Safari
- You have to choose the Safari option from the menu tab. It is available just near the option of an Apple icon.
- Now, hit the Clear History tab.
- Choose the date range there that you wish to clear.
- At last, hit the Clear History option there.
Note: In case you are still facing issues with your HBO GO, then contact your HBO support center or mail them about the occurring issues.
- On Microsoft Edge:
- First and foremost, hit the Settings option from the uppermost right-hand side area of your window.
- Then, choose the Settings option from the available listing.
- Now, go to the Clear Browsing Data option and hit on it.
- After that, press the Choose what to clear option.
- Then, mark the box related to Cookies and saved Website data.
- Finally, hit the Clear tab.
SOURCE: Can’t Sign In to HBO GO