There are several problems which can occur while using Acer Laptop and especially in a display of the laptop. It can be counted as the most common error in Acer Laptop where the screen starts fading or blur display. The cause might be anything, but can be corrected by just adjusting the brightness level. You can find out the solution if ever you confront such kind of issue and you have to just follow properly. In case you face some error while following the steps which are provided below then you have another way to sort out the issue in the form of Acer Laptop Technical Support Phone Number where certified technicians will assist you in resolving the issue without any delay.
The main error of display is when it freezes down or appearing jumpy, which can be resolved by updating the display driver.
- In the beginning, you are required to hold down the “Fn” key.
- After that, you have to just tap the right-arrow key to brighten the display screen.
- Now you have to tap the left-arrow key to darken the display screen.
- Here you are required to release the “Fn” key to save you all the display settings.
- In this step, you have to right-click on the desktop and then you need to click on the “Graphic Properties.”
- After the previous step you have to just adjust the screen resolution by clicking on “Display Settings” and then you will be required to choose a resolution setting from the drop-down menu. Now you have to click on the “Apply” to check whether the resolution of the display is set or not. After that, you have to just click on the “OK” button in order to save the resolution settings.
- Now you need to adjust the color of the screen by clicking on the “Color Correction” and then moving the brightness or contrast slider to the right or left. Now you will be needed to click on the “Apply” to check the color resolution of the display and then just click on the “OK” to save the color settings.
- In this step, you are required to click on “OK” button to exit the Graphics Properties application.
- After that, you have to just right-click on the desktop and then just click on the “Personalize,” “Display Settings” and then “Advanced Settings.”
- Towards final step you have to click on the “Intel® Graphics” tab and then you are needed to choose “Monitor Properties” and then click on “Driver” option
- After the previous step you have to click on the “Update Driver” and then you need to choose “Search Automatically.”
- Finally, you have to just click on “Install” in order to install the updated monitor driver. After the installation of the driver, you need to click on the “OK” button to restart the laptop when prompted.
According to the above description, you will be able to resolve the error of display in Acer laptop. If the problem still persists or you face another error in the step while following then there is no need to panic as you can resolve the issue through Acer Laptop Customer Care Phone Number where you will get the assistance from qualified technicians. You can avail the service of tech support at any time means 24×7 online without any hassle.