In this article Netgear technical support experts has given the directions for Macintosh OS, Windows Vista/Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 and so on. These will help you connect with mywifiext.net setup page in no time.
On Mac OS:
- Open up Framework Inclinations > System > Air terminal > Arrange
- Pick the system you need and tap on the little "Alter" catch and another window flies up with particular data about the System.
- Tap on the "Show Secret word" checkbox.
- Open browser and type mywifiext.net to make a connection
On Windows Vista/Windows 7:
- Go to Network and Sharing Center > Oversee Remote System
- Right-tap on the System/SSID
- Tap on Properties > Security
- Tap on Show character box
On Windows XP:
- Tap the "Begin" catch on the lower left-hand corner of the PC screen. This will open the Begin menu.
- Tap on the "Run" alternative. The Run order window will show up.
- Sort "regedit" into the Run charge window.
- Tap the "alright" catch. This will dispatch Windows XP's Registry Editorial manager.
- Extend the "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" registry posting.
- Look down and tap on the "Product" section. The "Product" passage will grow.
- Look down and find the "Microsoft" name.
- Look through the Microsoft name to find the "WZCSVC" name.
- Extend the "WZCSVC" name.
- Find and extend the "Parameters" name.
- Tap on the "Interfaces" name.
- Discover the WEP/WPA key inside the "Interfaces" registry to log in to the mywifiext.net portal.
- Record the WEP/WPA key and keep it recorded in a protected place for sometime later.
On Windows 8:
- From the Begin screen, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the pointer down, and afterward tap on Settings.
- Tap the remote system symbol.
- Right tap on a system name, and after that pick View association properties.
- Select Show Characters to see the remote system watchword in order to got to mywifiext.net.
- From the Begin screen, half quart to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and after that tap on Settings.
- Tap the system symbol for the system you need to associate with, and afterward tap on Interface.
- Swipe on from the correct edge of the screen, and snap Inquiry.
- In the inquiry box, enter see organize associations, and in the list items click View arrange associations.
- In the System Associations window, press and old or right-tap the system name, and after that snap Status.
- Tap on the Remote Properties catch.
- Tap the Security tab, and tap the Show characters check box.
- The secret word for the remote system is shown in the System security key field.
In the event of any inquiry or unable to go to mywifiext.net, contact on Netgear tech to help on our toll free number and connect with experts for specialized help.