You must be knowing that iCloud offers plenty of services as well as features to the Mac device of yours. We can’t neglect some of the Mac owners do face an issue while connecting iCloud due to an Apple ID issue. For fixing it, you need to go through this blog carefully.
Changing the Time as well as Date
- Firstly, tap on Apple.
- Then, press on System Preferences.
- After that, press on Date and Time.
- Next, tap on the padlock.
- Then, put the administrator’s password for unlocking the changes.
- Next, choose the Date and Time option.
- After that, select the Set date and time automatically.
- Then, close all the applications.
- Next, shut down the Mac device of yours.
Viewing the Apple ID information
- Firstly, ensure that you are using the right Apple ID username as well as a password by logging in to the Apple ID site. Note that if you don’t be able to log in, you require changing the Apple ID password.
- As soon as you log in, the site might alert you for safety reasons by the account of yours. There are high chances that it shall describe you the reason behind your device not been able to connect to iCloud with the help of Apple ID information.
- Under the Account part, ensure that each of the contact information is right.
- Go to under Security and temporarily turn off Two Factor Authentication or else develop an Apple Specific Password for using.
- Remember that you do not require changing the security settings for connecting to the Mac device with iCloud. In a few cases, it has been considered helpful. After solving the problem, do return your setting to normal.
Deleting the Keychain
- It deletes each of your passwords, so do note down it anywhere.
- Then, launch the Finder.
- After that, choose Go.
- Next, tap on Go to Folder. It will be situated in the menu bar.
- Then, visit this folder- ~/Library/Keychain/
- After that, shift each of the items into any new folder on the Desktop of yours.
- Lastly, you need to restart the Mac device of yours as well as test iCloud one more time.
Deleting the iCloud Accounts
- Firstly, launch Finder.
- Then, choose Go.
- After that, visit the ‘Go to Folder.’ It will be situated in the menu bar.
- Next, visit this folder ~/Library/Application Support/iCloud/Accounts/
- Then, shift each of the items into a new folder located into the Desktop.
- After that, you need to restart the Mac device of yours.
- Lastly, check the iCloud for one more time.
Clearing the System Preferences
- Firstly, launch Finder.
- Then, visit the Go.
- After that, visit the ‘Go to Folder.’ It shall be situated in the menu bar.
- Next, visit the folder titled ~/Library/Preferences/
- Then, search the file named com.apple.systempreferences.plist.
- After that, shift each of the items into another folder on the Desktop.
- Next, require restarting the Mac device of yours.
- Lastly, check the iCloud one more time.
Edward Lewis is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding trendmicro.com/activation and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
- Source : Connect Mac to iCloud (Best Ways)