The latest RuneScape patch is now live, making improvements to the Ribbon system, allowing you to add several windows including: Magic Abilities, Attack Abilities, emotes and more.
For the full list of patch notes, rsgoldfast.com,see below:
– A number of improvements have been made to the ribbon:
– The window can now be resized and now adds space between icons.
The following windows can be added to the ribbon:
– Magic abilities (abilities only)
: Combat Spells
~ Teleport Spells
, Skilling Spells
– Attack Abilities
: Strength Abilities
~ Defence Abilities
, Constitution Abilities
– Adding future windows towards the ribbon now requires significantly less work.
: The following features have been added to the ‘Ribbon Setup’ interface:
~ You can now reset your ribbon to the default icons or clear it in one go.
, Icons added to the bar are now removed from the selection area.
– Spacing has been improved for the ‘Ribbon Setup’ interface and the Options Menu. A section for window management has also been added to the latter.
– The spacing on the options menu (escape key) has been improved. A section for managing windows has also been added.
– Of the to windows labelled ‘Magic Abilities’, the main has been renamed ‘Magic Book’ and been given an icon to match.
: Melee and attack abilities now have separate icons (melee uses crossed swords).
~ The ‘worn equipment’ icon has been changed to distinguish it from the ‘hero’ icon.
, The drawer icon has been replaced with a settings cog to make room.
– Alongside these changes, we’re also running tests on the tutorial. Half of new players will get the existing tutorial unchanged, while the other half will start with only the actual settings button within the ribbon, with the inventory, skills and worn equipment windows opened as they’re first seen. These players will also have the arrears set of buttons activated after the tutorial, where we hope to see gamers having a less confusing experience and, as a result, fewer players dropping out.
- We’ve been using some new tools to track which scripts are running in the client in certain situations. Using these, we’ve been able to identify unnecessary and/or expensive code, investigating what these scripts are doing and then optimising wherever we can.
- The benefits should affect everyone, but will be more noticeable on lower-end machines. Changes include:
- Client-side spoofing tries to predict what will happen and helps make the bank seem more responsive. When spam clicking to withdraw multiple items, this could get out of sync and cause a well-known ‘tab flickering’ bug. Changes happen to be made to reduce the likelihood of this error occurring.
- The way the symbols are built when the financial institution is loaded has changed. This means items should no longer ‘pop in’ when scrolling through.
- The efficiency of individual scripts has been generally enhanced.
- Measure are already put in place to stop the particular interface from repositioning everything when no changes have been designed to the inventory.
- In historical cases, and especially on first login, window positioning may have occurred several times. This should now only happen once.
- By deleting permanent user interface components and only building them when required, almost 1, 000 components no longer use memory constantly.
-- Several scripts run every client frame, RS 07 Gold for Sale,for purposes such as controlling animations. These run in the background even when you’re doing nothing, and we’ve made several changes:
: Overall, we’ve reduced the run-time of these passive scripts by almost 95%.
rapid Global transparency was using these scripts, and accounted for a large portion of this. We’ve changed the way it’s implemented, but unfortunately it means we can no longer use the current setting, so all transparency will be set to typically the default of 50% on login.
instructions Several features for example loading screens now stop running these types of scripts when turned off.
- Bugs are actually fixed which allowed some of these scripts to keep running after they were meant to be finished.
- After detecting that the game is loading, there is now a half-second pause before triggering the loading screen, avoiding unnecessary loading screens such as when going through doors in barrows.
aid The loading screen now has a disable button, saving new players from having to locate it in the settings menu.
Skills, D&Ds and Minigames
instant Unstable essence has become (slightly! ) more stable. Runescape 2007 Gold.For example , it will now show as Runecrafting in the Make-X interface rather than Cooking.
- It is no more possible to summon pets inside the Dungeoneering grouping areas.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- Completing the One of a Kind quest now shows the correct task complete message.
- Perfect dragon scales (for Vannaka’s Slayer challenge) no longer try and drop on non-member worlds.
- A large number of optimisations have been made to often the toplevel interface.
tutorial Various optimisations have already been made to the bank software.
- Members can now remove the Extras symbol on the ribbon program.