Birth Certificate Translation
Birth certificate translation offers numerous benefits to those applying for a visa or citizenship. However, as always, technicalities in translation and documentation become a concern before and during the processing. However, every one of your concerns, in regard to birth translation, can be solved through the utilization of online translation services.
What’s the issue?
Birth certificate translation is an attributed translation. What is an attributed translation you might ask? Attributed translations are those that require a certificate of accuracy to go along with every translation. The certificate of accuracy guarantees the end-user that the translation is an accurate representation of the original.
A Certificate of accuracy contains a statement on qualifications of translators, a statement affirming the completeness and accuracy of translations, identification of the translated certificate, and name and signature of translator along with the date.
Also, if you are applying for visa or citizenship the USCIS (US Citizenship and Immigration Services) states “all the documents submitted in an application or petition must include complete translation into English. Also, there must be a certification from the translator indicating that the translation is complete and accurate and attesting to his or her competence as a translator.
How to get a certificate of accuracy with birth certificate translation?
A translation can be certified by anyone in the US. (So easy!) But it is not as easy as it sounds. Any major (or minor) issue can create a ground for rejection of your visa or citizenship application process. In regard to translations, those performed by members of ATA is considered to be the industry standard. These translations are accurate to a tee and also carry a higher probability of acceptance by the USCIS. One file thing for all the translations sorted by ATA members, a certificate of accuracy comes included along with a sign of the translator and seal of the ATA.
When to translate birth certificates:
1. Visa and citizenship application
2. School enrollment for your child
3. When adopting a child from a foreign country
4. Claims for health services
5. Claiming social security
6. Claiming inheritance
How a birth certificate translation services will help?
1. Certificate of accuracy: Online translation services hook your translations up with ATA members such that the translated birth certificate comes with a certificate of accuracy.
2. Language support: Online services, always mindful of the global scenario, support translation from hundreds of languages. Be it translation of your Vietnamese birth certificate or Hindi birth certificate online translation services have got your back.
3. Service: Online services are easy to use. All you have to do is upload your documents online. Then you can begin translating. Online services can help you with general translations but also can be cause-specific — birth certificate translation for USCIS. Similarly, the factor of accessibility and location is removed. So great is the popularity of online translation services that you probably bumped into this article while googling “birth certificate translation New York” or even “birth certificate translation near me”. Maybe now it’s your turn — try online birth certificate translation today — you won’t regret it and probably will recommend to your associates as well.
Online translation services guarantee confidentiality, accuracy, and quick turnover time. It will also help you save money and a certificate of accuracy is always included with all of the translations. Fulfill your dream of quality education or an awesome holiday abroad exclusively with birth certificate translation online.