Modern medical technology has made it possible for people to enhance their features and remove all undesirable elements. A reliable cosmetic professional can improve your skin texture, remove pigmentation, fade fine lines and wrinkles, add volume to your cheeks, and remove unwanted hair. Two of the most common cosmetic procedures are dermal fillers and laser hair removal in Richmond. This article explores both of these options in brief so you have a good idea of what to expect.
Do you want to get some youthful plumpness back in your face? Dermal fillers might be the best choice for you. These gel injections add a safe hyaluronic acid compound underneath the skin, which can help the area look fuller and remove some wrinkles. Here are some facts you need to know before getting dermal fillers:
- The fillers can last for anywhere between 6 to 18 months. The results depend entirely on your body’s ability to break down the compounds in the fillers.
- You might experience some discomfort and a slight bruising near the injection site. That will go away in a few days.
- Fillers can be injected into your lips, cheeks, around your eyes, under your jaw, and in your neck.
- The fillers will dissolve gradually, which means the results aren’t permanent. If you want to maintain the results, you need to get more fillers down the line.
It is possible to remove fillers if you’re not satisfied with the results, but it is best to consult with an experienced professional and avoid unpleasant results.
Laser Hair Removal:
Are you tired of removing unwanted hair through traditional methods? Do you dislike shaving, waxing, threading, plucking, and other such techniques? Laser hair removal is the best and most comfortable alternative to all of these methods. Here’s a look at some of the facts you need to know about laser hair removal
- Professionals use a skin-safe, medical-grade laser to remove the hair. The treatment doesn't cause any damage to the skin around the hair follicle. You might experience some tenderness and redness for a short time, but the process doesn’t cause any long-term side-effects.
- You will need multiple sessions to get the best results. The hair won’t just vanish in a single session. Most patients require 6 to 12 sessions based on the area and amount of hair.
- Laser hair removal is worth it because the results last for a long time. You won't need to wax every month or shave every day for years. However, you do need to get a top-up treatment every six or so months to maintain the hair removal.
- The laser technology only works if there’s a good contrast between your hair strand and the skin. This means the technology doesn’t work well on pale blond, red, or white hair. It also doesn’t work if the skin around the follicle is tattooed.
It is a good idea to consult with an expert to determine whether this treatment is the right choice for you.
If you're looking for laser hair removal or dermal fillers in London
, we can help. Our clinic offers a wide range of cosmetic treatments so don't hesitate to visit us today and learn more!