Sage is a comprehensive accounting and financial management software that helps businesses manage the finances and day-to-day operations with ease. Given that Sage stores your business and financial data, it is important to keep your account secure. Your Sage password helps to verify your identity so that only authorized persons can access the company files connected to your account. If you find that you have forgotten the password for your Sage account, this blog will give you a general overview of the password recovery process. Even if you have trouble resetting your password you should consider using the password recovery tool to speed up the process. You can call the sage helpline number and speak to a trained software expert to find out how you can install and use the Sage Password Recovery Tool to reset the account password. Apart from the password recovery tool, you can also recover your account details by logging in to Sage as the system administrator.
Steps to recover Sage Password
In case you do not remember your Sage password, you can reset it and create a new password to protect your account. However, before you can create a new password, you will first need to verify your identity. You can follow the steps below to recover your Sage password using your email ID:
- Step 1: Open Sage 50 on your computer and go to the ‘Home Screen.’
- Step 2: Select the ‘Sage File’ and then access the Sage Drive.
- Step 3: Wait for the Sage Drive Management Centre screen to open.
- Step 4: Click the ‘Forgot your Password’ link below the password field.
- Step 5: Type your registered email ID in the field provided.
- Step 6: Complete the CAPTCHA if required, and click ‘Continue.’
- Step 7: Log in to your registered email account and check your inbox.
- Step 8: Locate the verification code email and make a note of the code.
- Step 9: Go back to the Verification screen and enter the code in the required field.
Once Sage verifies that the security code is correct, you can create a new password and then retype it to confirm the change. In case you cannot find the verification code email in your inbox you should check the junk or spam folder in case the email was mislabeled. If you have any trouble resetting your password you can call the sage customer support and ask for additional technical assistance. A team of trained Sage experts is available 24 hours a day to give you the best solution to resolve any technical error you may encounter while using your Sage accounting software.
Read More:- sage customer support number
Source URL: How to Use Sage Password Recovery Tool