TP-link is the best router for connecting your device from the internet which is easily available in the market. The TP-link is the Chinese company manufacturing computer networking based products and sell them across the globe. It was first launched in the year 1996 by two Chinese brothers. The company started its first international expansion in the year 2005.
However, the Tp-link products consist of wireless routers, mobile phones, ADSL, DSLR, routers, switches and many more. Therefore, due to the variety of products it is popular among the users and most demanded router to connect with the internet. Though, it is not always flawless and shows some technical errors which users can’t be able to solve. However, one such error is TP-Link router error code 5008. But this error code is quite common and encounters by lots of TP-Link users.
Nevertheless, the TP-Link router error code 5008 is commonly caused by incorrectly, or wrong configured system settings, or it might occur due to uneven entries in the Windows registry. Therefore, the TP-Link router error code 5008 is the letter and number formatting of the error, and it is most commonly utilize error format which employed by the Microsoft Windows and many other Windows compatible software application. Underneath we mentioned some troubleshooting steps for TP-Link error code 5008 without creating any problem or glitches.
Causes of TP-Link Router Error Code 5008
This TP-Link error code 5008 occurred on the screen when there was any malfunction in the system operation. There are several other causes behind the occurrence of error code 5008 such as wrong or failed installation, uninstallation of software that might have left some invalid entries in the Windows registry, virus or malware infection spread on the computer system, due to improper system shutdown or due to some power failure or includes many other reasons.
Solutions to Troubleshoot TP-Link Router Error Code 5008
Before start following the process, remember that steps might be little tricky or time-consuming but if you follow these steps in the ascending order will save lots of time and efforts. Here how to do it:
Manual Fix for TP-Link Router Error Code 5008
- Firstly, click on the ‘Log in’ tab to log in as an admin.
- Then, press the ‘Get Started’ tab.
- Tap on ‘All Programs’ option.
- In the All Programs section, click on the ‘Accessories’ option.
- Now, tap on the ‘System Tools’ option.
- Under the ‘System Tools’ click on the ‘System Restore’ option.
- After that, in the new screen, choose the ‘Restore my machine to an earlier date.’
- Once clicked, press the ‘Next’ tab to proceed further.
- Next, choose the newest restore date within the ‘Click a Restore Point’ listing.
- Once done, again click on the ‘Next’ tab for going further.
- Press the ‘Next’ tab appears in the verification window.
- Finally, restart your computer system to apply all the changes.
Automatic Fix for TP-Link Router Error Code 5008
- Initially, download and install the TP-Link Router Error Code 5008 repair tool on your system.
- Click on the ‘Install’ tab to successfully install the repair tool in the system.
- Press the ‘Scan’ tab to perform a full system scan.
- Once the repair tool identifies the problem, press the ‘Fix Error’ tab to fix the error.
- At last, reboot your computer system.