Accounting and financial management is made a whole lot easier thanks to QuickBooks accounting software. One of the most convenient features of QuickBooks is that it allows you to sync the software directly with your bank account. However, sometimes users find it difficult to sign in to their account because the sign-in credentials were not accepted by the bank’s website. This banking error, which is called QuickBooks Error Code 103, mostly occurs on QuickBooks Online. In case the error hampers your work and does not allow you to complete your accounting tasks you can call the QuickBooks customer service number and consult to a skilled software expert to get additional support. You can also refer to the solutions mentioned in this article to check if you can fix QuickBooks Error Code 103 on your own.
Solution to troubleshoot QuickBooks Error Code 103
Given that QuickBooks Error Code 103 is most likely caused because of an error in the login details, your best bet to resolve the issue is to update the login credentials for your QuickBooks account. You can have a look at the steps mentioned below to learn how to troubleshoot QuickBooks Error Code 103:
- Step 1: Run your preferred internet browser and switch off the auto-fill option.
- Step 2: Enter your QuickBooks account details and open the account software.
- Step 3: Navigate to the left menu and see if you can find the ‘Banking’ option.
- Step 4: Find the card connected to the account where Error 103 was generated.
- Step 5: Press the ‘Edit’ option indicated by the small pencil icon on the screen.
- Step 6: Click the ‘Edit Sign-in Info’ option and enter new login credentials.
- Step 7: Make a note of the login details you changed and then click ‘Update.’
In case QuickBooks Error Code 103 keeps appearing you can repeat the steps mentioned above, while using a different bank account or card. Users also need to make sure they go to the official bank website and make the necessary changes to authorize connections to third-party applications. If the error persists and you still cannot log in to your bank using QuickBooks Online then you can call the QuickBooks technical support number and ask for additional assistance. Professional software experts are available 24 hours a day and will be able to give a step-by-step guide so that you can solve Error 103 as soon as possible. The customer service number will help you get in touch with experienced QuickBooks technicians who can give you solutions to any technical error you may encounter while using your accounting software.
Know about QuickBooks Error PS077