Norton is an effective antivirus software which protects the users from all kind threats which may affect the system. While Norton can be deemed as a highly effective software, there are certain shortcomings of this software. One such shortcoming is when the users come across the error 3035 6. This error generally comes up while installing and uninstalling Norton Internet Security application. Most often, it is seen that the windows app of the users crash. The users can efficiently understand the issue by going through this blog completely; they also have the option of connecting with Norton Helpline Number
, where they would get the detailed information regarding this Norton error.
Main causes of Norton error 3035 6
There are numerous reasons which are responsible for this error to arise. Some of the most common reasons are listed below for your reference:
- When the installation of Norton software is incomplete.
- When the windows registry from a recent Norton Internet Security is corrupted, then it could hamper your windows system files.
- When the system is infected with a virus or malware.
- When some files are unknowingly or mistakenly deleted, then it can cause this error code.
- The system might display this error when the files that you had downloaded are corrupt.
Symptoms of Norton Error 3035 6
The users can understand that they are encountering the Norton error 3035 6 when they come across any of the below-given issues:
- When the computer system freezes for a short period of time.
- When the Windows app crashes abruptly.
- When there is some malfunctioning in the device’s working system.
- When you repeatedly receive the error code 3035 6.
- When the performance of your system is slow and sluggish.
- When you are unable to access the system.
Ways to resolve the error 3035 6 on Norton
The users can easily solve the Norton error 3035 6 by using the below-given steps. The steps that need to be followed are:
- The users would have to repair the Windows registry entries which are linked to Norton error 3035 6.
- The users would have to run a complete virus and malware scan on the system.
- They also have the option of cleaning up the system using Disk Cleanup.
- The users can also update the PC device drivers.
- It is also suggested that the users undo the recent changes made to the system.
- The users should also uninstall any other antivirus software that is available on your system.
- Using the Windows system file checker is also a good option.
- The users should also install all the accessible updates and perform a clean installation of the software.
The Norton error 3035 6 is a common issue which any user might come across. When faced with this malfunction, there is nothing to be worried about. The users can easily efficiently solve this issue. In case the users find any difficulty in following the above-given steps accurately, then they have the option of connecting with Norton Technical Support Number
. This is a toll-free number which the users can access without having to incur any expense. Moreover, this service is available throughout the day. The professionals at this service would ensure that the issue is completely eradicated and would also make sure that the users need not face the same issue again.
Source URL:- https://ello.co/caraora25/post/fsrfosi_ms0hgbd8jpdphw