QuickBooks is the accounting software that has the payment process very simple as now you can pay anyone through Online Bill Pay. To set up the bank transfer of their vendor first and then by just single click, they can pay them by using QuickBooks Online. For setting up the account of the vendor, you need to enter the bank account detail of the vendor that includes the account name, account number and bank name. Once the account has been added to your QuickBooks Online, you can make a test deposit to see whether the account is validated or not. You can face problem while setting up the account or while making the payment at that time you need to reach out quickbooks customer care number to speak with experts who will resolve the query at hand.
How to make payment to the vendor?
While making payment to the vendor, a bill is created that sync back with QuickBooks Online as and when payment is initiated.The steps that you need to follow while making the payment through QuickBooks Online is given below:
- You first have to log in to your QuickBooks Online account by entering correct credentials.
- From the dashboard, you have to select Bill to pay online widget option.
- Now click on Make a payment tab field.
- You need to fill the payment information of the vendor.
- Then choose the method of Delivery.
- Now you need to select whether you are doing a bank transfer or Check.
- If you are doing a bank transfer, where the vendor has not been set up yet, then you need to enter the bank account detail of vendor, which will be auto, confirmed immediately.
- After filling the required information, you can click on Review and Submit and at last select Submit Payment option.
Once done, the bill is automatically created on the background so that you can save it for future reference. If you find it challenging to execute the steps on your own, you can even consult the professionals to do this task for you. All you need is to dial the quickbooks tech support phone number and can avail the desired help from the certified customer care executives.
Read more – quickbooks helpline number