With the help of QuickBooks Payroll reports, you can analyze the payment records made to your employees. A payroll report consists of Gross Pay, Adjusted pay and the Net pay where each plays a different role. In total there are thirteen types of payroll reports incorporated into QuickBooks Pro. You can easily create, run and print the summary report from QuickBooks. Doing so makes it easy for you to crosscheck the Employee’s vacation and sick leave, adjust the tax and the wages, the gross salary of the employees and more. You can read this blog and understand the procedure for running a payroll summary report in QuickBooks. In case you require further assistance, then connect with quickbooks customer care number executives.
Before you start with understanding the basic steps required for running the summary report, it is essential to know how to create one.
Create a payroll summary report
- Login to QuickBooks software and then click on Reports
- Now select Employees and payroll and further click on Payroll summary
- Choose a date range (from and to) and set it accordingly.
- Click on Refresh and then delete the Hours and Rate columns
- Click on Customize Report
- Now you need to format the checkboxes near Hours and Rate in the display tab
- Press Enter
Run the payroll summary report
- You can run the payroll summary report in QuickBooks Payroll for each employee.
- Open QuickBooks Payroll home page and then click on the Employee Centre
- Choose the option of employees from the drop-down menu, and then click on the Employee for whom you wish to run the report
- Now click on the report you would like to review
- From the given options of ‘Quick Report’, ‘Payroll Summary’, ‘Paid Time Off Report’ and ‘Payroll Transaction Detail’, select the Payroll Summary report and run it in the system
- Once you do that you will be able to view the summary report of the specific Employee selected by you.
If you wish to take assistance from the experts, then dial quickbooks tech support phone number. They will be able to assist you in the best possible way. You can reach out to them via the toll-free number or through the live chat system.
Get more – quickbooks helpline number
Source url – run a payroll summary report in QuickBooks payroll