macOS Catalina 10.15.2 shall be introduced in recent upcoming time with the new features which need to be check before given in the market. So Apple is giving an older model of the given macOS launch to developers. That way, developers shall check their application opposite of that and lead to the launch of it super soon.
Creating an archived backup with Time Machine
- Firstly, you need to attach the external hard disk with a USB cable.
- Then, press on the Apple symbol. It shall be situated in the above at the left-hand side corner of the display.
- After that, choose System Preferences. It shall be situated in the pull-down menu.
- Next, choose Time Machine.
- Then, enable the Time Machine option by pushing the slider to the right-hand side.
- After that, choose the Select Backup Disk.
- Next, select the disk that you would wish using.
Downloading the Mac operating system Catalina developer beta
Downloading the latest beta on the Mac device is as easy as going to Apple’s developer portal.
- Firstly, go to developer.apple.com on the Mac device of yours.
- Then, tap the Dicover option.
- After that, press the macOS option.
- Next, tap on Download.
- Then, sign-in with the developer account if asked for it.
- After that, move downwards till you get the Install Profile option for. Press on it.
- Note that the file by itself shall get downloaded to the Mac device.
- Then, go to the Downloads window.
- Next, choose macOS Catalina Developer Beta Access Utility.
- Lastly, do a double click on macOSDeveloperBetaAccessUtility.pkg.
Installing the Mac operating system Catalina developer beta
Whenever the macOS Catalina is done with the downloading task, the users shall be asked for installing the software by itself.
- Firstly, press Continue.
- Then, Terms and Conditions of Apple shall be presented before you. Agree to it.
- After that, press Install.
- Lastly, do according to the steps given over there for installing macOS Catalina.
Installing the Mac operating system Catalina beta on a partition
- Firstly, make a partition on the Mac device.
- Then, choose to Continue whenever the download is completed. Get ready for installing.
- Next, terms shall be presented before you. Agree to it.
- After that, press on Agree for confirming for the same.
- Then, choose Show All Disks for changing from the main partition.
- Next, choose the partition on which you want to install the software.
- Lastly, press Install.
Getting Started with Beta
As soon as the Mac device gets rebooted, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps properly.
- Firstly, press Continue.
- Then, log-in with the Apple account and password of yours.
- Note that the iCloud shall synchronize the desktop as well as the rest of the items.
- Lastly, press on Get Started.
Edward Lewis is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding trendmicro.com/activation and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.