If you wish to download and install the Pandora application, then create an account, select your favorite music and start listening to the music on the iPhone. Here’s how to get music from Pandora to your iPhone.
How to Download and Install the Pandora Application?
• Go to the App Store on the iPhone.
• Press on the “Search” button. It resembles a magnifying symbol located at the end right-hand side of the display.
• Press on the search box. You will get this at the upper side of the display.
• You need to enter the “Pandora” in the search box.
• Press on the “Pandora” option. You will find this under the search box when you enter the name in it.
• Click on the “Get” button. It is located on the right-hand side of the Pandora option.
• Press on the Install” option. You will get the option near the “Get” button. You need to type the Apple ID username and protected password before starting the installation procedure.
How to Use Pandora Application?
• Launch the Pandora application.
• Press on the “Sign Up” button. It resembles an azure color option located near the end of the display. In case you are the already a user of the Pandora, then press on the “Sign In” button given at the end of the display.
• Type the details needed for the Sign Up procedure. You need to enter the email ID, a protected password, date of birth and postal code in the given box and after that, type the gender.
• Press on the “Sign Up” button. It is below the search box on display.
• Choose email notifications preferences. You have to press on the Allow button in case you wish to get the email notification from your Pandora account. Press on the “Don’s Allow” button in case you don’t wish to get the email notifications from the Pandora account.
• Press on the “Create a Station” option. It is an option which permits you to select genres, artists, and composers.
• Enter the title of a genre, artist or track in the search box. It is located at the upper side of the display.
• Press on the searched title of the artist. In case you get your favorite music, then press on it.
• Press on the “Browse” button.
• Click on the “Thumbs Up” symbol.
• Press on the “Thumbs Down” symbol.
• Press on the square shape symbol to stop the music.
• Click on the right-pointing triangle to resume the music.
• Press on the rectangular shape icon to skip to any other music.
David Maxwell is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding McAfee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
source : iPhone