Sage 50 is an efficient accounting software that uses cloud-based technology to help you manage your company. Sage has a range of accounting tools that cater to small business and budding startup in different industries. You can use these tools to complete payroll tasks, manage your inventory and monitor the cash flow. Since Sage is so intrinsically linked to your business, it can be quite frustrating when you encounter a technical error on the software since it can adversely affect your finances. Whenever you experience any error on Sage, you can call us Sage helpline number and speak to a certified expert so that you can troubleshoot the problem as soon as possible. Apart from calling the helpline number, it also helps to learn more about the different software errors on Sage so that you can one day fix these errors on your own, at least the easy errors. This article hopes to give you some helpful insights into one of the most common errors on Sage, Error 3111.
What causes Sage Error 3111?
Sage Error 3111 is connected to Pervasive services or the network connection. The entire error message will appear as “Error: Pervasive status code 3111.” This status code generally occurs when a Sage session remains open after an application ends unexpectedly. When a Sage user attempts to restart the session or reopen a task the error will appear. Apart from an application glitch, this error may also be caused because of certain discrepancies in the firewall settings. This error occurs on Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate and Sage Estimating software.
Step to fix Sage Error 3111
You can refer to the steps below to modify the Windows registry and security to fix Sage Error 3111:
- Step 1: Close any Sage session or file that is currently open and restart the workstation
- Step 2: Make sure all users exit all Sage Timberline Office applications before you run the PSQL Monitor Utility
- Step 3: At the server, unlock any open file using PSQL Monitor Utility (PMU or PSMU)
- Step 4: Be careful not to use PSQL Monitor Utility while using Sage Timberline Office applications
- Step 5: If the error persists after you use PSQL Monitor Utility you should use a server administrator tool to close the files
- Step 6: If the Pervasive error is still not resolved, ensure users exit all programs and then restart the server.
- Step 7: Open the Pervasive License Administrator and check the status of the Pervasive PSQL V11 Server Product key. It should be permanent and active without any expiration date
Users must note that implement these steps needs advanced knowledge of the network as well as the computer operating system. If you are in doubt about any of the steps mentioned above you should contact Sage customer service number and ask for additional assistance. Software technicians and experts are available 24 hours to give you a step-by-step guide to fix any error related to Sage accounting software.