Why does Norton error 3039 occurs in the first place?
- There can be various reasons that are associated with this error. A few common are listed below
- Incomplete installation of Norton product in the system
- Norton files/documents were misconfigured or deleted by another program
- When updating the Windows Operating system, Norton was running in the background
- Some alterations were made in the Windows registry files
What are the steps to resolve Norton error 3039 manually?
- Power on the device and login via the admin username and password.
- Click on the Windows icon on the screen or tap the Windows key on the Keyboard
- Select ‘All programs’
- Once the tab opens, right click on Accessories, then on System tools and after that click on System Restore
- When a new window opens, click on ‘Re-establish my PC to a prior time’ and select next
- After that, click on ‘latest system re-establish’ and when the affirmation window appears, tap on Yes.
- Follow the prompts as suggested
- Once you have resolved this error, restart the OS to save the changes
- After rebooting, install Norton remove and reinstall tool in order to scan the errors and eliminate them from the system.
Why trust Norton Customer Support?
Solved:- How to Fix Norton Error 1026
Source URL:- https://www.pearltrees.com/caraora25/item260636967