Cybersecurity statistics and virus research suggests that in the year 2013, there were 27 million malware programs generated. To put that number in perspective, that is more than 74,000 new malware attacks every single day. Malicious software is particularly harmful in the case of businesses because users lose 70% of productivity while attempting to counteract a virus attack. You can call the Norton Phone Number to learn more about what you can do to protect your system and keep your data safe. Given the precarious situation of cyber-attacks, you need to make sure your Norton Antivirus software is up and running at all times. This blog will give you some helpful suggestions you can use when you encounter a technical error during a Norton Quick Scan.
Step to fix Norton Error during a Quick Scan
The Norton Quick Scan error is generally caused because of a corrupt system file or a software glitch. The best way to fix the error is to restart your computer and run a full system scan to check if there are any software issues you need to fix. You can follow the steps given below to run a full scan and fix the Norton error:
- Step 1: Save your data, close all your programs, and restart the computer.
- Step 2: When the system reboots, run the Norton antivirus software.
- Step 3: Click ‘Open’ when you see the ‘My Norton’ window.
- Step 4: Double-click the ‘Security’ option in the main window.
- Step 5: Select the ‘Scans’ option and click on ‘Full System Scan.’
- Step 6: Press ‘Go’ and wait until Norton scans your computer.
- Step 7: Once the Norton Full System Scan is complete, you can click ‘Finish’ and then restart your computer.
If the scan report indicates, you need to take any action to optimize your PC you should complete those actions as soon as possible. In case the error persists, and you still find it difficult to run a Quick Scan using Norton, you may need to implement a more advanced solution. You can call the norton customer service number and consult a professional antivirus expert to get additional technical assistance. Software experts and technicians are available 24 hours a day and will be able to give you detailed solutions to resolve any Norton error you may encounter. You can also use the live chat feature to communicate directly with the experts and get timely solutions so that you can secure your system as soon as you detect an error.
Source URL: How to Fix Norton Error during a Quick Scan