Google Cloud has become an important application in our daily lives. When Google Drive is not working properly or showing Google Drive ‘waiting to upload’ error, then you can fix this problem by following the steps mentioned below.
1. Check Up Your Internet Connection
• In case you are using Windows 10 on your system, then use the troubleshooter.
• You need to right-click on the LAN/Wi-Fi symbol located on the end right-hand side of the toolbar.
• After that, tap on the “Troubleshoot problems” option.
• Additionally, press on the Windows and I keys together to go to the Settings tab.
• Press on the Network and Internet option.
• After that, tap on the Network troubleshooter option.
• In case you are using Mac, then follow the steps given below:
- Open the Applications window.
- Click on the Utilities button.
- Go to the Network and Internet window.
- You can use the network’s status option in case you are facing any problem.
- Disconnect the Wi-Fi router for a few seconds.
- Connect the Wi-Fi router again after a few seconds.
- Reset the Wi-Fi router. This procedure will also help you to fix Google Drive ‘waiting to upload’ error.
2. Restart Backup & Sync
• You have to right-click on the Google Drive’s cloud-shaped symbol located in the sections of the taskbars.
• Press on the three dots symbol so that it can open some of the options for you.
• After that, tap on the Quit Backup and Sync option.
• Now, you have to start the software again.
• Upload Google Drive again.
In case the steps as mentioned above doesn’t fix the Google Drive ‘waiting to upload’ error, then you should install the Backup and Sync again. Here’s how:
• You have to right-click on the Start option.
• Open the Apps & Features window.
• Search for the Backup and Sync Google option.
• After finding that option, tap on it.
• Press on the Uninstall button.
• Click on the download button.
• Go through the wizard.
3. Use Incognito Mode in Your Default browser
• Tap on the Control + Shift+ P keys together by using the browsing application.
• Sign in to the account registered with the Google Drive.
• Now, try to upload Google Drive.
David Maxwell is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding McAfee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
source: Google Drive