Dell Printers are among the best printer manufacturers in the world, and even the best printer manufacturers come across certain malfunctioning. The Dell Printer error code 077-900 is a Dell printer sensor input error. The users can efficiently solve this issue by cleaning the printing path of your machine. When the printer experiences an internal issue by the exit sensors, that is when the error code 077-900 is displayed. This is an unexpected sensor input error which affects the Dell printer. It can also be said that the prime cause of this issue is the problem of paper jam. When the printer experiences a paper or a piece of paper being stuck inside, then this error would be displayed. If there is some foreign object, then the sensor would detect it and further display the error code on the screen. When at a situation like this, the users can easily connect themselves with professional technicians using dell customer support phone number. The users would also be benefitted by undergoing this complete blog, which would provide them with certain necessary information about handling this issue.
The users can solve this issue effortlessly by taking up some straightforward troubleshooting steps. All the users would need to do is clear the paper jam, reset the rollers, and the problem would be rectified from its roots.
May Also Read – Dell Printer Help Support Number
Effective ways to solve Dell Printer Error Code 077-900
By carefully following the process given below, the users can solve the error code 077-900:
- The users would have to start by removing all the USB cables and Ethernet cables from the printer device, also make sure that the printer has been turned off.
- Now open and check the inside of your printer, if you find any paper or document that is jammed then remove it carefully without causing any further damage.
- Then check whether the issue is solved or not, if the issue remains, then moves ahead to the next step.
- Now you would have to clean the feed rollers of your printer.
- Make sure that you boot your device in customer mode to run a Manual Feed Test.
- If you hear any abnormal noises, then change the paper tray of your printer.
- Now you can reconnect all the USB and Ethernet cables back into the printer and give test print commands to check whether the issue has been solved or not.
If you feel that you would be needing more assistance in incorporating the steps that have been mentioned above, then the users have the option of contacting dell technical support number. This service is accessible throughout the day, which ensures that the user can connect with them at any given point. This service is also completely free of charge, making sure that the users are not charged any money for contacting the professionals.