The ACPI_BIOS_ERROR in Windows 10 occurs abruptly and affect your work. Usually, this error encounters by the users after the complete installation of new hardware or software. Moreover, this error also occurs during the installation of a particular program.
Additionally, some users are likely to use overlocking software to find some better performance in their computer system from their hardware, but at times, overlocking can cause all types of glitches, like as ACPI_BIOS_ERROR in Windows 10 systems. We recommend you that if any user has any overlock settings in their system, delete it and check that the error is resolved or not.
Symptoms of ACPI_BIOS_ERROR in Windows 10
- It crashes the active program window with the Error ACPI_BIOS_ERROR.
- A STOP Error 0XA5: ACPI_BIOS_ERROR is displayed on the screen.
- When performing the same program PC often crashes with the Error 0XA5.
- When an error occurs on the screen system gets slow down automatically and take more time in executing any program.
Causes of ACPI_BIOS_ERROR in Windows 10
- Due to incorrectly configured system drivers or damaged and old device driver.
- Due to install or uninstall any software it creates damaged Windows registry database.
- Due to malware or virus infected system files or damaged or corrupted system file, this error may occur on the screen.
- System Driver clashes immediately after the installation of new hardware.
- Any corrupted or damaged hard drive also throws an Error 0x45 blue screen.
Underneath, we mention the stepwise guide to troubleshoot with the ACPI_BIOS_ERROR in Windows 10 computer system. The steps are discussed below.
Steps to Fix Fix ACPI_BIOS_ERROR in Windows 10 PC
Fix this error by using the given steps in a proper sequence to avoid trouble and also encounter unwanted errors. Also, perform a full system scan with an anti-malware tool to detect malicious program which affects your computer system. Here how to fix it:
Method-1: Set Automatic Startup with Setup Disk
This method is automatically implemented by the Windows 10 computers, but because of any reason is this method is not activating automatically, we recommend you to run this feature manually. Track the below mentioned steps to easily run this task, and a bootable Windows 10 installation requires a DVD or USB to implement the task. Here how to do it:
- Firstly, connect the bootable disk or USB.
- After that, restart your computer system and wait until it starts successfully.
- Once booting is done, press the ‘Next’ tab to go to the next page.
- Then, choose ‘Repair your Computer’ option.
- Next, click on the ‘Troubleshoot’ option.
- Press the ‘Startup Repair’ option.
- Alternatively, follow the on-screen steps to complete the process successfully.
Once completed, check that the automatic booting option works or not, if not, follow the next method.
Method-2: Boot your Computer into Safe Mode
- Initially, affix the bootable disk or USB drive.
- Then, restart your computer system; wait till the system starts completely.
- After successful booting, the system, press the ‘Next’ tab to navigate to the next window.
- Hit the ‘Repair your Computer’ button.
- After that, click on the ‘Troubleshoot’ option.
- Next, press the ‘Advanced Options’ tab.
- Under the ‘Advanced Options’ window, press the ‘Startup Settings’ option.
- Lastly, click on the ‘Restart’ button located near the shutdown button at the bottom of the screen to restart the computer system.
- Once the rebooting process is successfully done, you have to choose the safe mode option. We suggest you choose ‘Safe Mode with Networking’ option.
Harry Williams is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles for wire-itsolutionson Norton, Webroot, McAfee, Microsoft Office and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience. To get in touch with the internet security service provider, just dial 8443130904.