Apple Watch has an alarm clock feature to help the user to wake up for some important work. The users can snooze the alarm to ring after a few minutes. The users can adjust the time of the Apple Watch as per their preference. The user can select either one device to add an alarm clock, or they can add an alarm clock in both the iPhone and Apple Watch device.
Steps to Set Up an Alarm
• Go to the “Applications” webpage. Move the wrist to wake screen of the Apple Watch. After that click on the “Digital Crown” to show the full menu list of all the applications on the Apple Watch.
• Go to the “Alarms” application. This application looks like an Alarm clock which is of white with carroty color wallpaper and the user have to click on that application.
• Click the “Add Alarm” option. It resembles a carroty color option located at the upper column of the Apple Watch display. In case the users don’t know how to add an alarm, then this will be the best option for them.
• Choose “Ante Meridiem” OR “Post Meridiem” button. Press Ante Meridiem or Post
Meridiem located in the left-hand column of the display.
• Add the “Alarm’s Minute” option. Press the “Minute” section located on the right-hand column of the display after that, move the “Digital Crown” to adjust the time of the alarm.
• Click the “Set” button. This button looks like an olive color option located at the end of the display. It will add the alarm and enable the alarm clock.
Steps to Edit an Alarm
• Choose an alarm. Click the “Alarm” which users wish to do editing on it. It will open a page of “Alarm’s Settings.”
• Adjust the time of the alarm. In case the users wish to edit the title of the alarm, then press the “Change Time” option after that, change the time of the alarm and press to “Save.”
• Permit the alarm to “Repeat,” in case required. In case the users want to snooze the alarm on other days also, press the “Repeat” option after that, choose the options given on the page.
• Give a title to the alarm. Press the “Label” button after that, enter a title to place it on the alarm clock and click the “Done” button.
• Turn on or off the “Snooze” button. In case the users wish to snooze the alarm for a certain time then they can do so by turning to the right-hand column of “Snooze” option and it will turn olive in color. To turn off the “Snooze” option, the users have to press on it.
• Disable the “Alarm.” In case the users wish to turn off the alarm, then press the green toggle to the right-hand column of the alarm. By clicking on this option, it will stop the alarm until the users do not turn it on.
• Remove the alarm in case you wish to. In case the users wish to delete the alarm clock
permanently, then press the “Alarm” after that, go down to the end of the page and press “Delete” button.
Hey I am Enne Garcia a certified technical professional for mcafee with over five years of experience. If you face any issue regarding your mcafee.com/activate then can help in all sorts of problem and get instant solution from mcafee Experts in a small time period.