Norton antivirus is considered to be one of the most reliable security software, which provides excellent protection to your device against the virus, unwanted threats, and other harmful ransomware. One can easily install this software, and it has a user-friendly interface, that even an amateur can interpret. The password manager allows you to use a unique and complex password for each of the online accounts you use. With the help of it, users can securely manage their passwords and access their favorite sites quickly. Norton password manager helps you keep your account details saved and synced them across different devices. It also protects you from suspicious and fraud activities while you are performing online transactions. You can manage, create and store your account credentials more safely in your encrypted cloud-based Vault. Let’s understand it in short- You just need to remember one master password and all other passwords are available in a secured folder. In this blog, you will understand the steps to configure Norton password manager settings from browser as well as from Norton. In case you need some more information, you can freely speak to experts at Norton customer support where the team is always available to provide you with the relevant and trustworthy details.
Configure Norton password manager settings from browser
- Step 1: Open any supported web browser that you use
- Step 2: Now, you would have to click on Norton password manager, which is present on the top-right corner of the browser.
- Step 3: Go to the sign-in screen of Norton password manager and click on ‘Sign-in.’
- Step 4: Enter your Vault password to unlock the vault window
- Step 5: Click on ‘Open Vault.’
- Step 6: Now, click on ‘Norton password manager extension; there you will see a three-dot icon, click on that.
- Step 7: Then, go to settings in order to configure the options for the Norton password manager.
Configure Norton password manager settings from Norton
- Step 1: Tap on the Norton icon to start Norton
- Step 2: Open the main window of Norton and click twice on the internet security
- Step 3: Click on ‘Password manager.’
- Step 4: Now, go to the settings icon in the password manager window
- Step 5: Enter your password manager password in the Vault closed window
- Step 6: Then, tap on the tabs to change and view all the settings
- Step 7: After making changes, click on the ‘Save’ button.
The passwords that are generated by the password manager is not easy to crack and guess. It does not just keep your home passwords safe but also creates unique and strong passwords. If you need to know anything about Norton password manager, you can reach out to the experts at Norton phone number and avail information from them.
Also read about: How to Uninstall McAfee True Key from your Computer
Source URL: https://www.givology.org/~caraora25/blog/800070/