You have it clear, you want to buy a new printer, but you have doubts about which model you should choose. It is very common and in fact it is understandable, since currently we can find in the market a great variety of printers located in different series and with very different prices manhattan printing.
The choice of a printer should always be conditioned to the budget we have, of that there is no doubt, but that basis of being linked to a series of basic criteria that will help us make an accurate decision.
In this article we will share with you five simple tips that will help you choose the printer that best suits not only your budget, but also your needs. If you have any questions you can leave it in the comments:
- Multifunction capacity: it is something that you must take into account from the beginning. If you need multifunction capabilities you should look for a printer with these characteristics, but if you are only going to print (long-term forecast) you should look for a single-function model.
- Advanced functions and connectivity: you must take into account that the printer you are going to choose has all the features you need. We talked in the previous section about multifunction capabilities, so in this we refer to other functions such as mobile printing, WiFi connectivity and NFC.
- Speed and work capacity: two key points. Make sure that the printer you are going to choose meets the monthly printing volume you need at its optimum level, and is able to print at an acceptable speed. This will allow you to make an efficient use of it.
- Support and paper management: in case you are going to need to use a special or concrete paper it is essential that you look for the models that support it. You should also check that the paper management and expansion options are tailored to your needs.
- Cost per page: something basic. We should not let ourselves be carried only by the price of sale of the printer; it is also advisable to make an estimate of the cost per page. This is achieved by dividing the price of the ink cartridge by the number of pages it allows to print. In this case, the ideal would be to opt for a model compatible with the HP Instant Ink ink replacement service, since it reduces costs by up to 70% and allows us to receive the cartridges comfortably at home.