Garmin is the leading manufacturer of the most advanced GPS smartwatches and devices. They have a broad base of customers from all over the globe. Many fitness enthusiasts and elite athletes use their devices to monitor their health and workout regimes. However, there are issues related to the devices that the users face while using it. The company gives excellent Garmin support for the users who face such technical issues. You can read and follow the instructions for troubleshooting the error code.
Deleting the data
- Proceed with opening the dialog box of the run and then long-pressing the R key and holding the key of the windows logo.
- After this, a search box will pop up on the monitor screen. Further that you will require inputting %localappdata% in the space box of search.
- Once the process has finished tap on the enter key and navigates to the local folder. After this step, you can browse for the folder of Garmin_ltd._or_its_subsid and delete it from the system. You will require restarting the system after the deletion.
Installing the product
- Begin with visiting the website for downloading the software program from the browser. After this step, you will require clicking on the button of download and then let it download to your system.
- Once the download procedure has finished, you can navigate to the download folder and install it by double-clicking on it. For this purpose, you will require following the guidelines that appear on the wizard.
- You can click on the next tab for installing the software program, and this will take a couple of minutes for installation. Once it has completed, you can reboot the system for the installation to take effect.
Get in touch with us
If you are facing technical difficulties related to Garmin smart devices, then you can contact Garmin customer support for further assistance. Our highly trained group of experts can help you resolve the errors you are facing while operating the devices with their in-depth knowledge. They will guide you with easy stepwise instructions to assist you in troubleshooting the errors.
John Woods is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, malware, social engineering, Games, internet and new media. He writes for Garmin GPS Support at Garmin GPS Customer Service.