In the prior year’s Microsoft released its latest operating system, Windows 10. For those who have installed Dragon Naturally Speaking 13 in their devices, the voice recognition software is compatible with the latest released operating system. Windows 10 fundamentally runs in two modes- desktop mode and tablet mode. Both the modes support the speech software, where the software can continue to function normally. However, there are other cases, where Dragon 13 stops working after installing Windows 10 or upgrading to the specific operating system. There are different reasons behind the error, and it depends on from device to device. The most common complain put forward by the users are that the software runs in the task manager but fails to appear on the main screen. There are a few techniques provided in this blog which can help you to resolve the snag. Before jumping to the solution, ensure to update the Dragon 13 software to its latest version. It enables you to deal with any incompatibility issue. Continue reading this blog and try to resolve the error manually. For any inconvenience caused or technical error, contact Nuance Dragon Customer Support Number.
Solutions to fix the Dragon 13 not working error
There are different methods that you can attempt to solve the particular error. The list is given below:
- Switch off the compatibility mode
- Do not run natspesk.exe as administrator
- Use USB Headphones
Solution 1- Switch off the compatibility mode
- Right-click on Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 icon
- Select ‘Properties’ and then click on ‘Compatibility Tab.’
- Look for the option to ‘Run the program in compatibility mode.’ Uncheck the box near to it
- Click on Okay to save the changes
Solution 2- Do not run natspesk.exe as administrator
- Open Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 installation directory
- Find natspesk.exe and right-click on it.
- Select ‘Properties’ and then click on ‘Compatibility mode.’
- Look for ‘Run as administrator’ and uncheck the box
- Click on ‘Okay’ and apply the changes
- Restart the system and run the software again
Solution 3- Use USB Headphones
If the above solutions do not work, then change to USB Headphones and then try working with the speech recognition software. Many users have reported the issue, and the solution has worked in many cases
Not able to fix the dilemma even after executing all the given solutions? Agitated with the software not functioning correctly? Leave aside everything and make a call to the technical executives at Nuance Dragon Tech Support and get instant solutions.
Source URL: - Dragon 13 Not Working After Windows 10 Install