Easy Banana cake with Cinnamon
- 3 ripe Bananas, mashed
- 200 g self rising Flour
- 100 g Sugar
- 100 g Butter/ Margarine
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 200 C/ Gas mark 6.
- In a large bowl, beat the sugar with butter until soft, then add the beaten eggs and mix well.
- Add the mashed bananas with lemon juice to the sugar and mix well.
- Mix the flour with cinnamon and add gradually to the sugar mixture while mixing continually.
- Lightly oil a baking tin (20x15 cm) and pour the mixture into it.
- Bake the cake for about 40 minutes or until a wooden toothpick comes out clean.
Serve sprinkled with cinnamon.
If you want to read best juicer machine review, Please check out link.