Bromelain is a pure natural plant protease obtained by extracting pineapple fruit stems, leaves and skins, purifying, purifying, concentrating, enzymatically immobilizing and freeze-drying. Its appearance is light gray powder, with a molecular weight of 33,000 and an isoelectric point of 9.55. The best quality bromelain is obtained by processing the middle stem of pineapple, filtering and concentrating by ultrafiltration method, and freezing and drying at low temperature. Products have been widely used in food, medicine and other industries.
Application of bromelain in food processing industry
1. Baked food: Bromelain is added to the dough to degrade the gluten, and the dough is softened and easy to process. It can improve the taste and quality of biscuits and bread.
2. Cheese: used for the coagulation of casein.
3. Tenderization of meat: Bromelain hydrolyzes macromolecular proteins of meat proteins into easily absorbed small molecule amino acids and proteins. Can be widely used in the finishing of meat products.
4. Bromelain has been used in other food processing industries. Bromelain has been used to increase the PDI and NSI values of bean cake and soy flour to produce soluble protein products and breakfast, cereals and beverages containing soy flour. Others produce dehydrated beans, baby food and margarine; clarify apple juice; make soft candy; provide digestible food for patients; add flavor to everyday foods.
Application of bromelain in medicine and health care products
1. Inhibit the growth of tumor cells
According to relevant clinical research observations, bromelain can inhibit the growth of tumor cells.
2. Prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases
Bromelain is beneficial as a proteolytic enzyme for the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases. It inhibits heart attacks and strokes caused by platelet aggregation, relieves symptoms of angina, relieves arterial contractions, and accelerates the breakdown of fibrinogen.
3. For burn dislocation
Bromelain selectively removes skin and allows new skin grafts to be performed as early as possible. Animal experiments have shown that bromelain has no adverse effects on adjacent normal skin. Topical use of antibiotics does not affect the effect of bromelain.
4. Anti-inflammatory effect
Bromelain is effective in treating inflammation and edema (including thrombophlebitis, skeletal muscle damage, hematoma, stomatitis, diabetic ulcers, and sports injuries) in various tissues. Bromelain has the potential to activate inflammatory responses. Bromelain can also treat diarrhea.
5. Improve drug absorption
Combining bromelain with various antibiotics (such as tetracycline, amoxicillin, etc.) can improve its efficacy. Related studies have shown that it can promote the transmission of antibiotics at the site of infection, thereby reducing the amount of antibiotics used. It is inferred that there is a similar effect on anticancer drugs. In addition, bromelain promotes the absorption of nutrients.
Application of bromelain in beauty and cosmetics industry
Bromelain has excellent effects on skin rejuvenation and whitening.
Basic principle: Bromelain acts on the aged stratum corneum on human skin, causing it to degenerate, decomposition, removal, promote skin metabolism, reduce skin color darkness caused by sun exposure. Make skin care a good white and tender state.
Application of bromelain preparation in feed
Adding bromelain to the feed formulation or directly mixing it in the feed can greatly increase protein utilization and conversion, and can develop a wider protein source, thereby reducing feed costs.
Optimum temperature: 53±1°C
Deactivation temperature: ≥65°C
The best PH value: 5.0 ~ 8.0
Inactivated pH: less than 3.0 and large with 9.5
Recommended dosage: 0.05 to 0.1% for protein meter
Temperature range: 50 ~ 60 ° C
Function PH value: 6.0～9.0
There are two types of packaging:
1) Aluminum foil bag packaging, net weight 1 kg / bag. 20 kg / carton.
2) Cardboard drum packaging, lined with transparent plastic bag, net weight 25 kg / barrel.
Storage and storage period:
It is recommended to store in a cool and dry place, the relative humidity is less than 60%, the temperature is lower than 25 °C; the storage period is 12 months, the storage period is 5 months at 5~15 °C in cool, low temperature and dry environment. It is best to keep away from odorous substances.
Our products are used worldwide in academic, commercial, and government laboratories in diverse applications, including catalase, diamine oxidase, chitinase, and collagen. As a reliable supplier, Creative Enzymes supplies the products of high quality and competitive cost performance. We cooperate with a large number of satisfied customers in corresponding fields all over the world.