One thing that you need to keep in mind while you are launching the AOL mail through Verizon or vice versa, server settings hold a really important place. The incoming and outgoing server settings should be appropriate in order to sync both the emails. Whenever users are trying to launch one email from any other email service provider, what they forget is that IMAP settings are really crucial. Through this, they can retrieve the emails from the server. The messages that the users send to different clients and email recipients are stored in the server and every time, you check the inbox, the email client will relay the message to the server and this is how you get the messages. And, if you are thinking of moving from Verizon to AOL, then the first and foremost thing that you need to do is to set up and configure the IMAP settings in the Verizon.net so that the emails can be restored. This blog will help you with all the necessary requirements. No matter, what software or application you are using, the server settings remain as it is and do not change. One thing that you need to take care of is that secure socket layer (SSL) is enabled, and the email address provided by you is complete and correct. In case, you need external technical help, then dialing AOL contact number is always an option available with you.
First look at the server settings details that you will be required to configure:
Incoming Server settings
- Server name has to be help aol com
- Port settings to be IMAP-993-SSL
Outgoing server settings
- The server hostname to be verizon.net
- Port settings will be SMTP-465-SSL
The steps that you need to follow to launch the AOL Verizon Login
- Open the Verizon.net login mail and enter your valid username and password for the login
- If this is the first time that you are launching AOL, then you will be redirected and would have to provide information about the provider. In that choose AOL, by putting a checkmark near the box.
- Press enter or select the option to continue.
- To configure the email, you will be asked to enter the details. Write your name, email address which you had chosen during the process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the process to finish.
After these steps, you will be able to successfully configure the AOL Verizon login. Ensure the server and port settings beforehand. In case, you require any kind of technical assistance, during any step then you can immediately contact the AOL technical support phone number, which stays reachable 24X7.
Read more – contact aol customer support
Source URL: AOL Verizon login