The demand for buttock augmentation in the world grows as more women seek their backs to be well proportioned and attractive. Butt augmentation using your own fat is a complementary procedure to a tummy tuck or Belly Fat Removal Surgery of the abdomen, hips and thighs. The increase in the size of the buttocks is ideal for women who want to improve what they already have or for those who experience a loss of volume, shape, suffer from flaccidity and skin problems due to a weight loss during a very long time. Briefly or simply, they get old. This procedure is ideal for people who, even when doing the diets and exercise, for one reason or another, do not obtain the desired results, making this procedure their ideal solution.
How to be more attractive
Nowadays, having attractive buttocks is undoubtedly one of the most desired attributes that a woman can have. It is a sign of youth and being in shape, not to mention its sensual touch. Unfortunately, for different reasons such as age, weight loss or simply, genetic bad luck can prevent someone from having the attractive body they want.
There is the Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery Houston procedure using own fat. This method is ideal compared to others, because fat transfer not only adds volume, lifts and improves the shape of the buttocks, but also improves the overall quality of the skin by reducing cellulite. In addition, in this method there are fewer risks, less recovery time and no significant incisions.
If you want to get sensual curves and an attractive body the increase of the gluteus using your natural fat is the best option. Depending on your goals and expectations this technique has its advantages over other options of buttock implants. These advantages include:
- Increase in volume in the buttocks.
- Lifting of the lower buttocks.
- Improvement of body proportion, especially when combined with a tummy tuck or liposuction.
- No artificial materials or prostheses are used.
- Brazilian Butt Lift Shapes, Appearance and more natural touch.
- You have to have enough fat in the donor area (cartridge belts, abdomen, etc.) to be removed and then grafted.
- There may be some reabsorption of fat from 5% to 30% that makes the immediate result is not as expected and even be asymmetric. This should be corrected in a second surgical time.
- Buttocks hardened at the beginning due to inflammation and fibrosis, and then the result feels and looks natural.
- The fat obtained by Lipolaser, Laserlipolisis or Smartlipo does not serve for grafting, that the caloric effect of the laser destroys the fat making it liquid and therefore not useful.
Who can benefit from this procedure?
Many people can benefit from this procedure Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery, both young people from 20 to 30 years who, although they have no problems with flaccidity want to improve the attributes they have. Also 40-year-old women who experience volume loss, flabbiness, lack of firmness and visible cellulitis are ideal candidates for this procedure.