As the number of Internet user’s increases, trends indicate that electronic commerce will soon be the main way to complete business transactions. Because both companies and consumers themselves are affected by electronic commerce, it is convenient to know what are the advantages and disadvantages of Ecommerce intelligynce software.
Advantages of Ecommerce
- Convenience. All products are easily accessible through the Internet; all you have to do is look for them using a search engine. In other words, there is no need to leave the house to buy products or even services.
- Savings in time. Ecommerce also has the advantage that customers do not waste time searching through corridors or going up to the third floor. With an online store the products are easy to locate and can also be delivered at the door of the house in just a couple of days.
- Multiple options. There is no need to leave the house to buy; You can choose from an infinite number of options, not only in terms of materials, but also in terms of prices. Different payment methods are also offered, so all the necessary items can be found in one place.
- It is easy to compare products and prices. As the products are online, these are accompanied with descriptions and features, so they can be easily compared, even between two, three or more online stores.
Disadvantages of Ecommerce
- Privacy and security. This can be a problem if the online store does not offer all the security and privacy conditions to keep online transactions secure. No one wants their personal and financial information to be seen by everyone, so it is essential to research the site before buying.
- Quality. Although Ecommerce makes the entire shopping process easy, a consumer cannot really touch the product until it is delivered at home.
- Hidden costs. When buying online, the consumer is aware of the price of the product, the shipment and possible taxes, but it is also possible that there are hidden costs that are not shown on the purchase invoice, but on the form of payment.
- Delays in shipments. While the delivery of products is fast, weather conditions, availability and other factors can cause shipments of products to be delayed.