Corn is the world's main food product. In recent years, the rural economy has tended to develop in a stable and high-quality manner. The emergence of agricultural machinery cooperatives and the increase in farmers' awareness of agricultural machinery have made agricultural machinery more and more popular. This has not only greatly improved the efficiency of agricultural production, but also liberated rural productivity. . Among many agricultural machinery, corn seeder, as one of them, can complete ditching, fertilization, soil cover and other work procedures at the same time as corn seeding, which can effectively improve the efficiency of corn seeding. There are many precautions in the use and maintenance of seeding machinery, requiring users and operators to raise awareness during use to ensure the working ability and service life of the corn planter machine.
1 Precautions for using corn seeder
1.1 Safety inspection of key components should be performed before work
Before planting the corn planter, it should be carefully inspected according to the training requirements of the manufacturer and the sales organization. First, the gearbox and other important institutions should be checked to see if the lubricant is sufficient, and those that are insufficient should be added to the required amount in time. For chain drive, lubricate with oil before working, and grease with the open gearbox. Pay attention to whether the chain drive and belt drive tensioner are properly tensioned. For fastening parts such as fastening bolts, screws, split pins, etc., the corresponding reliability should be checked, and loose or damaged cases should be handled or replaced in time. At the same time, carefully check the tire pressure before operation, if there is a lack of air or excessive air pressure. If the tire tire pressure is abnormal, you should inflate and deflate in time to ensure that the tire pressure is consistent and reasonable, so as to ensure the stability of the seeder during travel And security.
1.2 Agronomic adjustment of working parts should be done before work
In order to ensure the efficiency and stability of corn planting, the main components of planting should be reasonably adjusted according to local actual conditions before the operation. The main tasks are as follows:
(1) Adjust the seeding quantity in accordance with the manual of the seeder and the actual local needs, and use the seeding sprocket reasonably. The degree of slip of the ground wheel of a corn seeder is directly related to the humidity of the soil, the quality of the soil, and the situation of debris on the ground surface. Therefore, in the actual work after adjusting the number of seeds, you should also carefully observe whether the distance between seeding plants meets the requirements. If it meets the requirements, the seeder sprocket should be replaced until it meets the expected requirements before it can work on a large area.
(2) After carefully studying the fertilization amount required for the corn variety, the corresponding amount of fertilizer should be adjusted accordingly, the working length of the outer sheave should be adjusted carefully, the fertilizer should be opened in place, and the fertilizer discharged by the fertilizer should be checked. Whether the amount is suitable.
(3) Because the depth of corn sowing and fertilization has a certain effect on the development of corn plants, adjust the sowing and fertilizing opener to a suitable depth before work to ensure a reasonable depth of sowing and fertilization. Repressive agencies make appropriate adjustments to ensure agronomic requirements.
1.3 Carefully observe the working conditions of each component during work
The work experience and analysis ability of the corn seeder operator are directly related to the use of the seeder. Good judgment can avoid mechanical damage and failure. In the process of operation, pay careful attention to the speed of the machine, listen to the sound of the engine and transmission parts is normal, if there are abnormal sounds, stop the car in time to check, and carefully observe whether there are entanglement and blockage, etc., if there should be timely treatment. Some advanced corn seeders are equipped with video monitoring equipment for key parts. If an abnormality occurs, it can be found in the cab in time. At this time, you should observe the abnormality of the video image on the display screen or observe whether the warning light of the fault sensor is on. Failures should be dealt with in a timely manner, and work cannot be continued to avoid greater damage to the machine.
1.4 Cleaning after work and its precautions
After the corn seeder completes its seeding operation, it should carefully clean up the debris and dirt on the surface of the machine, remove all the seeds in the seedbox and properly store them, and drain and collect the fertilizer in the fertilizer box The seedbox and fertilizer box do some cleaning. The soil on the opener should be cleaned and wiped with a rag. After oiling and anticorrosive treatment of the transmission parts, the entire planter should be stored in a dry area for storage.
2 Precautions for corn seeder maintenance
(1) It is often necessary to check the trencher for serious wear during work. If the wear is found to be serious, the worn parts of the trencher should be replaced in time. After the replacement is completed, the cutter teeth of the trencher should be adjusted. Get it in place to make it firm and stable. If multiple parts are replaced at the same time, all the teeth should be removed, and the available old teeth should be redistributed to ensure that the force is balanced and the use is reliable after installation.
(2) Because the working environment of the planter is different, you should also carefully observe the lubrication of the main transmission parts during operation. When the joint parts of the universal joint shaft are dry, butter should be added in time to ensure its good lubricity. At the same time, check whether the rotating parts are involved in weeds or other stolen items. If they are present, remove them in time.
(3) When the corn planter is driving on the road or in the field, try not to load too many other irrelevant items, try not to perform Overspeed operation and overload operation, and perform overload and Overspeed operation for a long time, which will cause the drive parts of the planter to be stressed Too large and poor lubrication conditions will increase the wear of key components and shorten the life of the engine. At the same time, when turning the ground, lower parts such as opener and seeder should be raised to avoid damage caused by bumps.
(4) When sowing, the seeds placed in the seedbox should be as uniform and free of impurities as possible to ensure the efficient discharge of the seeds and avoid the occurrence of leakage and clogging. At the same time, in the process of use, when the seeds in the seedbox are less than one fifth, the seeds should be added, and the seeds should be evenly spread in the seed box to ensure the continuous and smooth discharge process.
In short, the corn planter has a very important role in ensuring the high yield of corn. Only by mastering the correct use and maintenance methods can the corn planter's work efficiency and working effect be ensured, and good corn production can be created at the beginning of the sowing Foundation to increase yield and quality of corn.