1. Adjustment of rice knife
Adjusting the rice knife is to adjust the gap between the rice knife and the roller. If the gap is large, the pressure in the white milling room is small, and the friction force encountered by the rice in the drum is weak, so the rice cannot be milled, but the rice production rate is high.
2. Adjustment of inlet and outlet blades
When the inlet gate is opened large and the outlet gate is closed, the grains of the whitening chamber increase, and the pressure increases. The beige white is crushed, but the broken rice is much; on the contrary, if the inlet gate is closed and the outlet gate is opened, There is less rice in the white milling room, the pressure drops, and the milled rice is rougher.
3. Specific operation adjustment methods
(1) The adjustment gap between the rice knife and the roller should be moderate. The gap should not be smaller than the lateral diameter of the rice grains; otherwise, the rice grains are easily broken; the gap should not be larger than the longitudinal diameter of the rice grains, otherwise the rice grains will be rough. Therefore, the gap between the rice knives should be selected between the longitudinal and transverse diameters of the rice grains. Generally, when adjusting the clearance of the rice knife, there should be a slight bevel, that is, the end close to the exit gate is slightly larger, so that the milled rice is more indispensable.
(2) The inlet and outlet gate blades should be closely coordinated with each other. Generally, the opening of the imported gate knife can be controlled to 1/2 of the whole opening, and at most no more than 2/3. In the process of rice milling, generally do not remove the imported gate knife, so that the import is fully open, because the import gate is all After opening, there is too much grain accumulation, the pressure in the whitening chamber is too high, and the rolling resistance is large. If the exit gate is not properly coordinated, the transmission belt will slip, and even the machine will be stuck or damaged.
The exit knife should be sensitively grasped. During operation, the gap between the meter knife and the opening of the entrance knife can be fixed after being adjusted according to the rules. Generally, as long as the operator uses the right hand to operate the exit knife, use the left palm to terminate under the exit Rice grains, observe whether the rice grains are intact and the beige is white. If there is much-broken rice, a large exit gate can be opened; if the grain is rough, a small exit gate can be closed. In the process of rice milling. The two should be coordinated until the quality of the rice milling reaches the requirements.
4. Protection matters
(1) The rice processed by the rice mill must adhere to a certain degree of dryness, and the general moisture content cannot be greater than 14% -15%. When the moisture content of the rice is too high, the rice grains are broken, which affects the quality of the rice, and the power consumption also increases.
(2) Pay attention to check whether there are nails, stones, and other debris in the rice, to avoid entering the whitening room and causing blockage or damage to the rice sieve.
(3) Check the rice screen, rice knife, roller core and other mechanical parts before starting to see if the bolts and nuts are tightened.
(4) Roll the roller before starting to check whether there is a jam.
(5) When starting up, work with no load to normal speed first, then dump the rice into the hopper, and pay attention to the working condition of the rice mill at any time.
(6) After working every day, check the rice mill and its supporting facilities once, find the problem and deal with it in time, and ensure that the rice mill is always in a state of absence.